Thumbs up to Bracketracer and BlackForest Motorsport!

i’ve been meaning to post my experience taking my Jetta to bracketracer’s shop, BlackForest Motorsport, but havent been able to remember to post this when i’m home.

I had a lot of problems with my Jetta (go figure) and took it to Jason’s shop. and needless to say, i’m very satisfied with the results. I had a lot of the stuff i wanted to get fixed…fixed. The car drives better than it ever has in the 3 years i’ve driven it. im almost happy to be driving a VW now…well, lets not take it too far.

Anyways, i strongly recommend anyone who’s wanted to take their car to BlackForest Motorsport to do! I surely will be going back to his shop from now on.

thanks again Jason :tup:

what was wrong

and what got fixed.

motherfucking details

Semin’s a slacker!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I do agree though, took the Audi to Jason to remove what was left of my stock exhaust… all 4 inches of it :shy: and install the APR piece. Finished product was perfect.

:tup:

there was a whole list of stuff that was done, when i get home ill report back with what was wrong with the car

probably wheel bearings/brakes/parking brake/water pump/timing belt/random lights…and throw in a secondary air for good measure. :lol:

so as to put an end to the speculation…

-battery/charging system checks
-yes on the air pump problem
-check engine light - misfires, throttle body carbon, intake tract oiled, some PCV breaks
-valve cover/intake gaskets
-coolant leak

and various other issues.

And thanks, Adam :slight_smile:

cya when we’re ready to knock off the rest of the airpump issue

:lol: Thank you for reminding me how happy I am to not own a Jetta anymore.

yup…that would be what was wrong lol

you rule. Nice to have a good audi/vw mechanic around. :tup: to you