"Thunder Slam" Monster Truck and Free Style MX Spectacular

anyone going tonight

naw i left my shit kickers at work, and my sister (wife) is busy.

me, mindless, 4doorchick and our oldest will be there tonight

where is it?

im going tomorrow! i cant wait to see the original big foot in person!

in

HSBC Arena

sicckkkkk show!!!

good show, i post up some pics Sunday…

I went, great show. Those freestyle bike guys were nutz.

http://wetzelsracing.com/images/img050.jpg

BigFoot 10 actually.

was it worth it? full crowd?

I really wanted to go 18 bucks tho…can we get some feed back about this

300 level wasn’t very full, maybe just the way they sold it. But the 100 level was full for sure. I sat in the 4th row from the tarp right near center, so up close. Not that it mattered, you could see them from wherever you sat. Not like trying to follow a puck.

Mostly a lot of little kids and parents. With the parents drinking asking themselves why? Very few gearheads there looking at the trucks for that reason. I guess the smell of burning alcohol just doesn’t do it for some. When the 2-stroke Quads came out it, the smell reminded me of kart racing. I had fun.

I didn’t look at how much the tickets cost, but everything else was typical HSBC. At first they were selling tickets for a free ride on the Monster trucks for $10, then later it turned into you had to buy some sort of merchadise first, then donate another $10 for the free ride. They did manage to have along line though. I liked walking through the pits looking at the trucks and the suspension setups. Got a couple of good ideas for suspensions limiter straps.

This is the second one I’ve gone to, I’d do it again.

Fmx is soo fucking gay

hsbc sucks for monster trucks. when monster jam comes to toronto. that is pretty bad ass show.(its been years since i went)

Wasnt a bad show but there really isnt enough room as we all know. Seemed like they rushed the tough trucks alot more then they needed to.

Yeah, on the way home we said we’d have rather seen it at Rogers.

I remember being at the show in the niagara falls convention center when the monster truck went out of control and ran up into the crowd. concrete barriers don’t stop these things thats for sure.

lol atleast it was the niagara convention center. there they had like 2 piles of dirt and thats it