"Thunder Slam" Monster Truck and Free Style MX Spectacular

300 level wasn’t very full, maybe just the way they sold it. But the 100 level was full for sure. I sat in the 4th row from the tarp right near center, so up close. Not that it mattered, you could see them from wherever you sat. Not like trying to follow a puck.

Mostly a lot of little kids and parents. With the parents drinking asking themselves why? Very few gearheads there looking at the trucks for that reason. I guess the smell of burning alcohol just doesn’t do it for some. When the 2-stroke Quads came out it, the smell reminded me of kart racing. I had fun.

I didn’t look at how much the tickets cost, but everything else was typical HSBC. At first they were selling tickets for a free ride on the Monster trucks for $10, then later it turned into you had to buy some sort of merchadise first, then donate another $10 for the free ride. They did manage to have along line though. I liked walking through the pits looking at the trucks and the suspension setups. Got a couple of good ideas for suspensions limiter straps.

This is the second one I’ve gone to, I’d do it again.