TIESTO coming to NF, Ontario

http://nightlifeinfo.com/fl/2006/20060728/tiesto.jpg

http://www.ticketbreak.com/event_details/625/

dude i gota check out dragon fly. it looks sweet.

I’ll go if doesn’t play anything from ISOS5… it’s an OK cd.

uuuggghhhh

edit Just bought some tixxxxx

why is there soooo much shit going on on the 13th…

oh shiet… goodtimes.

dragonfly is really bringing in some “talent”

ya for real, van buuren i missed, but i dont wanna miss tiesto

i’m all over this…saw him in toronto earlier this summer, and won’t miss another show…

was it awesome? i’ve never really been to any of those type of shows… but i have a lot of tiesto cds and would like to experience it

how much are ti?X

edit: nm i see, 35… seems like a steal

its 45 now though, first 250 were already sold

going to wait for labour of love…

armin, corsten, junkie xl, digweed >> tiesto

…if it wasnt a sunday id probably make it up.

True, but when it starts to “rain” inside the Guvernment it’s kinda ‘yuck’ :slight_smile:

eh, seen armin 2x, digweed is coming to dragonfly on sept 20th, im only disappointed about missing ferry. but who knows maybe ill end up going.

Digweed is coming to Dragonfly on the 20th?!..SWEET!. It does suck when it rains inside The Guv though…yuck. It’s too bad Paul van Dyk doesn’t come around the TO area anymore, he’s fucking insane, putting out the best sets on the planet if you like trance. I’ll be in NYC on August 18th & 19th to see him spin in Central Park, don’t wanna miss that one! I stopped listening to Tiesto when he started spinning all that Top 40 bullshit. Armin tore up Dragon Fly and James Zabiela ripped up The Guv as well…good times in the last few months…good times.

EDIT: If Armin & Ferry tag at Labour…you will want to see that. Damn I hope they do.

word i saw digweed back in 98 in NYC, him and sasha spun that nite.

I bet they tore it up in NYC that night! If you’ve ever seen Sasha & John Digweed spin together consider yourself lucky. I saw them spin once in the 10 years I’ve been partying. It was on their Delta Heavy tour in 2002 at the KoohHaus. To be honest that was probably the best set I’ve ever seen…that and Paul van Dyk’s 6 hr set at Roseland in NYC this year were the two best sets I can remember. Anyway, it’s good to see there’s people in the area that like to party. :tup:

WOOT! Got ahold of tickets after they sold out, lucky on that one.

Any of you guys going for sure? hit me up, trying to get a group together. We will be grabbing 1 or 2 rooms up in NF depending on the condition of all of us when we leave… I dare not mess with the border in that condition.

Secondly, Labor of Love FTW!!! Anyone going? I have been out of the loop for 6 weeks… time to party it up!

Armin and Ferry ARE Tag teaming at L.o.L.

man…what an awesome partying year! Too bad everything else fucking sucks…LOL

-Ultra Spin '06
-Nick Warren
-Decadence III
-Infected Mushroom
-Above And Beyond
-Smirnoff Fired Up
-Steve Lawler
-G2
***Tiesto!!!
***Labor Of Love!!!

If it’s confirmed that Armin & Ferry are tagging then I’m probably going. I’m definitely going to see Digweed @ Dragonfly, but I haven’t seen Ferry Corsten in a couple years and it would be sick to see him tag with Armin. I just hate the fact that after a while your not going to be able to move in that place.:slight_smile: This next month is going to be crazy…2 days in a row at Central Park in NYC to see Paul van Dyk, then next weekend is Blank & Jones at the guv and the next weeked is L.O.L. Wonder who they’re going to bring for their 10th Anniversary party? An awesome partying year indeed!