DJ Tiesto - May 21st in Toronto

holy shit, he’s coming back again…

i definitely will not miss this show

Tiësto

28-03-2006

More dates confirmed “In Search Of Sunrise 5 North-America tour”

We are proud to announce that we can confirm a lot of new ‘In Search Of Sunrise 5 North-America tour’ dates. During this big promotional tour Tiësto will hit many clubs spreading the warm ISOS vibe all over North-America.

Tiësto will perform in the following major cities:

May 8th Vancouver, Canada at the Commodore
May 10th Denver, CO at a Beatport Event
May 11th Denver, CO at a Beatport Event
May 12th San Diego, CA at 4th and B
May 13th Los Angeles, CA at Avalon
May 14th Los Angeles, CA at Avalon
May 16th San Antonio, TX at Cowboys
May 17th Tampa, FL at Amphitheater
May 18th Washington, DC at Glow at Club Fur
May 19th Boston, MA at Avalon
May 21st Toronto, Canada at Circa
May 23rd Minneapolis, MN at Myth
May 24th Houston, TX at Warehouse Live
May 25th Dallas, TX at Blue
May 26th San Francisco, CA at Ruby Skye

Even more dates are to follow so keep your eyes on the website!

By the way, be fast with buying your tickets as they sell rapidly. Both Vancouver shows sold out in just three hours!!

It’s a Sunday! Very nice :slight_smile:

Yeah this is gonna sell stupid fast.

when do you think tickets will go on sale?

Tiesto is the man. Should be a good one :tup:

Gah… if I can get money I plan on going. Tiesto is fucking amazing

sweet jesus

oh snappppppppppppppppppppppp

this is gonna…be…awesome

whos seriously interested in going? maybe a bunch of us could go, i would be down as long as im not stuck working (which i will find out soon)

i went to his show in dec last year at the docks… it was awsome. maybe i’ll go to this one too

circa is a new club that i believe is under the same ownership of the guv. if so, it should be a great venue and should bring in some good shows. because its a new venue i havent heard much about the sq footage, lights, or sound. if i can get the scoop on this place and it sounds good ill def be there.

what are his shows like?? i listen to his music but it seems a little wierd goin to see someone that dosent sing or anything

i’ve never even heard of this guy? it techno or something?

Im down for this…can cruise up and get a room at Westin…they have secure parking…we should ahve a group of us go…would be a wicked time.

me and two friends are 100% down, group buys on rooms would save mad cash…

think of it as going to a REALLY big club and dancing alongside 4,000 other people.

ok i got the scoop on Circa. for those of you familiar with toronto’s clubs, Circa is what used to be Lucid. Lucid was a flop because it had a shitty layout and even worse acoustics. the sound was miserable at best and unless they gut the whole place and renovate it, i wont even consider wasting $60 to go there.

EDIT: the freedom party at guvernment is the same night and would probably be a wiser choice.

yes

how much did tiesto tickets cost last time he came to toronto?

I may be in for this… I’ll have to wait and see who is going to be at Guvernment that weekend. Tiesto is awesome, but I dont know shit about Circa…I highly doubt it holds a candle to Guv. performer is only 1/4 of the night…atmosphere is 3/4.

Also, some of the other events…

April 13th, Decadence @ Guvernment (Van Buuren, Oakenfold, etc)
April 15th, Infected Mushroom @ Guvernment
April 29th, Above and Beyond @ Guvernment… Gauranteed to be AWESOME.

read my above post on circa. im holding out for above and beyond. i have the whole weekend off and will def be there.