DJ Tiesto - May 21st in Toronto

i just found tickets are for sale for the vancouver, BC date…and they’re going for 50.00 canadien…not too bad at all, i wonder if they’ll cost more in toronto ,and if so…how much more…either way, i’m def going…

anybody know where to get tickets? i cant find anything on tiesto.com, and ticketmaster.com doesnt have the toronto date listed at all…

my ticket stub from dec 11, 04 at the docks says $46.80+$4.00 surcharge
but that was in canadian funds, but our money was worth more then so it only costed like $28-30 US
so yea, i can see it being $50canadian

I’ll be up for Above & Beyond too, I cannot wait for their set. I missed Last Years and it may have been the best set of all 2005! I will be up in TO from April 13 to April 17 for Decadence and Infected Mushroom, and then April 28-30 for Above & Beyond. Other people from Buffalo are coming with me the 29th, maybe we’ll run into each other there.

once the date gets closer we will have to set up a time and place to meet up.

ticket price shouldnt be bad…the problem though will be in hotel price, and actually being able to get a ticket or two…

just to let you guys know, this place is gonna be RETARDEDLY packed

lol… I dont even care. I get a vibe off huge crowds, so that works for me! :cool:

$60ca… thats a bit much but should be worth it. tickets are on sale now, and will sell out soon. I’m going to order mine soon as i have some money

ok so i’m on the site to order tickets, and it looks like after taxes and other misc. fees it’s coming to about $75 a ticket…

i’m still in for it, as is the person i’m going with…

i’m also looking on hotels.com, and making a list of places to call later to see how close they are to circa and what’s available for that sunday night and what not…

the more people we have in the same group, the cheaper rooms will most likely be, i’m gonna take my list and make all the calls to the places closest to circa tonight and/or tomorrow, and narrow it down to maybe like 5 or 6 hotels…i’m gonna try to get the best price quotes for the highest star rated hotels as close to the venue as possible…but what i need to know is who is definitely down for this, even though we’re probably looking at 75 a ticket along with maybe 75 to 100 more per person for hotel…

it just sucks with check out time at the hotel. I think last time at tiesto we didnt leave until like 6 or 8 in the am then were were suppose to be out by noon at the hotel. its barely worth it

the venue has officially changed from circa to the docks.

NOTE
Tiesto has previously said that if he could play anywhere in the world, it would be the Docks, so expect a good show!

so where is that now?

and i think it says right on my ticket that he’s playing at circa…so can i still use the ticket? or is my money being refunded, and i have to buy a different one?

your ticket is still honored at the new venue. i dont know the exact address but its still in the city, look it up online.

i’ve heard good things about the docks…

and how did you hear about this? there’s nothing on the tiesto website about this, other than that the toronto date is sold out…

:tup: to already having tickets

:snky: i have my sources. fyi they also put out another 2000 tickets for sale, so, its un-sold out for another week or so.

for the haters:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/soopa7fly/gemletter1zp.gif

ok… now i want to go even more. it was awsome last time i saw him at the docks. good thing they put out more tickets. hopefully they dont sell out quick

man that is gonna be one hell of a F’n show you bastards better take a shit load of pics…better yet vids!

along with having no compression, i also have no camera (video or picture)…unless you wanna count my phone :bloated:

i’ll prob invest in a few disposables lol…

wow…awesome show, was my first time seeing him, or any big time dj for that matter…

was moved from circa to the docks a while back, and was sold out at 5000 people…

overall i wasn’t too impressed with the booty there, for 5000 people, i had hoped for much better…and there were way too many dudes…

i dont remember taking more than maybe a few pictures, but i guess i went through an entire disposable, so when i get it developed, if there’s anything good on there, i’ll post some up :tup:

did anybody else end up going?