Time for new wheels for the Vette....

I’ve been dragging this out because I’ve been a cheap fuck with my cars lately. The rear wheels are peeling and I need new front tires…so why not replace it all?
Thinking of a set of knock off C6 zo6 motorsports but really up to any suggestions. Not too sure of what I want. This POS needs a clutch and syncros at some point too, but need tires to drive it haha.
End KK/pjb rant…now suggestions?

I’ve been considering selling my c6 z06 reps. They’re plastidipped matte black. I’ll let you know if I buy a different set.

buy cheap c6 z06 reps, use the rest of the money to fix the other shit

hre

Thats my plan, just wondering if others have any ideas or hook ups really. In a love/hate relationship with it and rather spend money on my future house lately! haha

A friend has a set of c5 zo6 wheels for sale . Great shape as well

not in baller mode right now! Those would be for a future car…

PM me the info!

and check your damn PMs! I still cant see SRS.

C14’s(CCW’s that is)

Volk TE37’s. There, I said it.

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/3712540089.html

Im am being 100% serious cause I just bought a set. XXR 531 19x10 19x11 would look amazing and I got my set under $1000

Weights aren’t bad and I have had success with them holding up well

2012 oem zr1 rips apsis splash guards love the combo

sticks out an inch beyond the fender in the front though , not cool .

I actually like those. Very close to a ccw. Not sure about 19s though and it looks like they don’t have the bolt pattern in 18s. I want to drive this more and I’m worried I won’t have enough tire. The last thing I wanna deal with are bent rims.

there is a set of minty looking C5 Z06 chromes for sale with looks to be very new hankook tires on CL right now too $800… he didnt like my $500 lowball looololol

I suggested 19s because c6 zo6 wheels are 19c10 in the rear aren’t they

yeah they are.

BANK for tires! 285+ R19’s are up there even for cheap shits

Yea, stock sizes. These reproductions come in stock C5 and one up sized too. Maybe 19s would be fine, just can’t picture what kind of sidewall I’d have.

Link? I searched quick and can’t find them. Thanks