Time For Some New Shoes On The Cobra

black wheels were cool a few years ago… saleen wheels are cool on saleens…

Fr5hunnits

Jeff, saw you in the Cobra Saturday afternoon over by the Bridge by Seymour’s. I beeped. Cool story right?

thanks for invite jeff… were you and benny following eathother?

sorry man… i should have been more polite and invited you. i didnt know you were like that.

cool story indeed! i didnt see you. what car were you in?

HREs

Was in the grey deezul bimmer.

HRE’s for sure. $$$$ need pics

the black wheel thing is played out and most of the time they look like complete shit.

Theres a red Mustang up the street from my friend thats your bodystyle and the black wheels on it look horrible.

if i got the fr500s i doubt id get the chrome ones. mostlikely the same ones in the pics dave posted.

i dunno pjb. the black wheels are boss on a red car like mine. if you have the right stance and tire combo, they really look good.

I always loved the 18" 03 reps. Saleens look good but are kinda mixing genera IMO

Polished CCW LM20’s.

Jim Davis with the win

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/oooh.gif

Just watched that movie for the millionth time, so good.

Ahh see I don’t think the Saleen’s look good on the termis…I agree with Dave on this one

Those CCWs are a bit too pricey for me at the moment.

Varrstoen probably makes a replica in the wrong offset you could run some stretched all seasons on.

215’s on 12’s. Skinny jeans and white frame sunglasses highly recommended.

• rep
    (must spread rep… Opposite of Hetero!)

Loving the CCWs, but id take the FRs in chrome!

damn lol. what is with all the fr500 love. i do like them but damn. There is a torch red vert that has them. i cant be looking like another car thats right up the road.

Dave, i understand what you are saying about the saleens and mixing them with a cobra, but imo they are pretty much an aggressive looking temi wheel.

If i wasnt putting an auto in the cobra i’d already have ccws, but id rather have a bulletproof tranny and a faster car. so thats why i was looking at more “budget wheels”. ill try to find more fr500 pics on tr cars

Maybe you already said and my ADD kicked in, but what are you looking to spend? What size, 18"?