Tire mounting

So is there some kind of backstory here that you’re not telling? Bad experience?

No, this is the 1st time I have heard of Swerve.

how much do they charge for 18" rims

They use s touchless rim machine and take pride in there work.Paul offers a warrantyon his balancing also. i charge at my shop 28 bucks a wheel for mounting and balancing.Did you call paul even because right now he has some deals going on.Go spend ten dollars a wheel and when your car shakes at 60,your tires feather,or you get your rims scratched.You will realize wow cheaping out was not the best idea.I have been in the business for a long time 20 a wheel is not bad for 18s.

Well, when 11 out of the 17 recommendations tell you one place in particular, that should say something about the work that they do. I was recommended to Swerve by Don (Carnut) and I think they did great work for a great price.

If all your concerned about is the bottom line price, take it to Fox, they’ll probably charge you $5 a wheel and watch them scratch your rims while the crackheads eye up what they’ll be stealing off your car later on that night.

??

:gotme:

sorry, i like quality work, awesome customer service and i like not have my wheels scratched to shit.

and on top of that, i enjoy being able to hang around in the shop and talk to Paul or other people i know while doing the work i came in for.

but that’s just my opinion.

ahaha so your one of those annoying peeps that yaps the whole time someone is working on your car?

lol

Hmmm… I definitely dont want my rims scratched or feathers on my tires, or some crack head touching my car. I might just call Swerve.

*edit

lol no you tool…

Just 3 examples why i choose swerve:

1.) the T-rex needed some fixing in a hurry before track day. Paul took me in on a Friday Night and we worked on it until about 11PM.

2.)My buddy dropped off a couple wheels on his lunch break, Paul also took him in immediately so he didn’t have to drive back later that day. Awesome to do for a customer

3.) My other buddy needed tires changed and gave SWERVE a call at 4pm on the Thursday night before July 4th. Paul told him to come on it. Any other shop would have said “come back Monday”

SWERVE has bent over backwards to get the work done for the convenience of the customer, not just what’s convenient for SWERVE.

OIC.

IMO, I guess price varies on how well you know people that work there or the level of your friendship.

And of-course, I don’t know anyone there. But I will be calling them up cause I do like quality work

:violin:

If you have nice wheels swerve is the place to go. If your in the southtowns Reids is also ok, but I have not been there in years.

Sounds like an awesome shop. I will be giving them a call.

fuck that, get some lighter fluid and a match… you’ll be fine

Not sure if I will do it right you will have to show me how you did it on your rims.

you sir really pissed me off… by all that there … find your own place next time, don’t ask us

x934785943759347583937548.

$20 is cheap insurance to not scratch a wheel.

Maybe you should be driving steelies if you are too cheap.
Or maybe you don’t care about your wheels.
Let me guess - You have Kumho tires?:biglaugh:
:shrug:

:picard:

Yeah you do, me.

And yes, Pauls tire machine is pretty nice and won’t fuck up wheels like soooooooo many other places do. I’ve honestly never spent less than $80 to get my 17’s mounted up without the wheel getting scratched in the past (apparently I’ve went to all the wrong places). For the work done, the price is excellent. Stop in man, I should be there by late afternoon today.

I don’t know about you, but I drive around on wheels, not rims. :rolljerk: