Tire Reccomendations

im looking for some new tires for the 240 but i have read about every dam tire and they all have people that love and hate each tire. I dont want to spend $300 per tire but i want something with good dry and decent wet grip that doesnt wear away that fast.I dont go to the track and just want a good street tire. So far im looking into: Fuzion ZRI, Pirelli P Zero Nero, Bridgestone potenzaRE750
anyone have any suggestions for tires with a $150-$250 range (215/45/17)

go with fusion. that the tire where you do not pay for a big name. bridgestones are alwasy overprices for there cheap tires, same with pirelli.

I’m pretty sure the place I deal with carries Fusion. They carry a bunch of different names!!

Ok Tire
42 Riel Drive
St. Albert, AB
Tel: 780.458.0256

Talk to Brian, tell him Jay with the red 240 sent ya, he usually gives good deals!!

BFG Sports. or KDs

Why are u advertizing for those fcuk heads after what they did to my car?

I thought we were friends… :frowning:

Why are u advertizing for those fcuk heads after what they did to my car?

I thought we were friends… :([/quote]

Whoa!! Wha tha fu…?? What ya talkin bout willis?? I thought it was all straightened out, that time you took it there and they didn’t fix the timing chain and you and your Dad ended up changing it yourselves, isnt that what went down?? Or was/ is there more??

I recommend you don’t do >this< to your tires. :smiley:

I’m not too sure if you want the P Zero Nero its and all season performance. I’m not too sure how well the Fuzion and Bridgestones are. But if you looking for a pretty good tire with grip and longevity. Well never usually happens. But my susgestion to you for a tire is Falken ST-115.

check it out http://www.falkentire.com/tires_st115.htm

There are a few falken dealers in the city. Kal tire and PE Tuning, i believe carry Falken in the city.