tired of son-retards.

dude
ill beat your price
$178.01 CASH
tonight

I’ll western union you my check of 100,000, you keep 20% and give the rest back to me, Ime bery intreasted. This is not a scam. I speak good inglish im and not from combodia trying to frea my familee frum problem in my cuntry.

Ill call you went I want you to come by and drop off the engine. Might wan tot fill up before you come cause its a long drive. I work at 7 so ill probobly give you a call around 5am. Im going to need you to drive me to the bank too since the car has no engine. Also, I want some type of warrenty written down on paper in case I screw something up and it doesnt turn over. If you dont abide by it ill come on here and give you bad feedback!!!

Fucking legendary post! You forgot to mention that you are royalty!

I’ll pay $200 cash for SRs MOM - shipped!

who wants to cause some drama with me?

i dont even know what you guys are offering money towards

but either way

first person to paypal me the money at theaverageplayer@hotmail.com
gets OEM side skirts
or OEM rear valence
lol

My shift knob is better than yours.

Seeing as this is such a hot item, I will give you a bag or hyper-aggressive razor backed ferrets with lasers for eyes along with a posi of bad ass garden gnomes who have leather jackets and sunglasses. The gnomes also feature live-action cigarettes and will work in conjunction with the ferrets to deter…any and all of your ex-girlfriends. Yup, they would be as helpless as a midget in a getting stuff off a high shelf contest. I will be there to pick it up Tuesday.

Alright, I bring to the table a burlap sack filled with hyper-aggressive German ferrets with lasers for eyes. You can train them to guard your 240, anyone who would dare mess with it shall be rendered as useless as a midget in a “getting stuff off a high shelf” contest. So when can I pick it up?

haha…so glad no one took the first post seriously…lol

btw…dont think anyone called dibs…mine for $6 and a hug PM’d!