tires, wheels, slicks

I’m trying to get rid of shit…

I still have the 03 M3 Wheels with tires, not great tires, but okay $400 no dicker

Stock E36 wheels, DKII’s or some shit, i don’t know what they are called, but they have almost new Direzza tires on them… $350 They have been painted black and came from Santa Cruz . Don’t ask.

Used racing slicks from my E36… most are 225/40/17 or 245/45/17, or similar. I have like 4 complete sets… some Hoosier Cups, some Hankook… all have some meat. 100 bucks per set of 4 tires. I think one set s toyo Ra-1 or nitto Nt-o1 and are DOT. That set has real good meat left $125

*** SOLD Harnesses: Impact cam-lock 6 point… Like new, but almost 2 years old… $50 (over $225 new I believe) .

20 Gallon Parts Washer with pump etc… Brandy New/// never ever used… few scratchs from being moved around garage… $50…
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=7340

Can the harness be used as a 4-point? Are those cage mount only?

Harness is fine as 4 point…,. the other 2 points are simply a crotch strap if you choose to use it. Its a heavy duty 3" harness btw ! No they are not cage mount only.

Harness is Spoken For

Hey Jammer, you still have those c5 tailights? Haha I’d still take them off your hands

I might be interested in some tires. probably the 245s, do you have anything wider? :slight_smile:

and damn, let me know if that harness sale falls through.

I lol’ed. :slight_smile:

Are any of your scrub tires mounted on wheels? I might need a set of garbage roller tires to run on Thurs. :shifty

fffuuu i need harnesses too!

Interested in Drift King IIs… Do they come with a black wife beater and a hard a$$ Asian mug?

PM’d ya

any f-body shit kickin around mayne

What size are the NT01’s? I dont want to go all the way down to a 225 but if they are 245’s ill take them.

damn those tires are tempting

yup!!!

Ill get tire pics etc, soon… with sizes!

pics… maybe not soon… but eventually…

and Harnesses are sold

Yup… nuttin kewl tho

Ill take it all

u should mad good tires and slicks cheap

what are these c5 tails we speak of?

spoken for. stock new ones