Wheels for a E36 M3

I just bought Skunkapes old M3 and am looking for a set of nice wheels to replace the crappy pitted up “Sport Edition” wheels on it now. Looking to spend around $700 max. Thanks

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74372

:lolsign:

That thread should be closed, I had bought those wheels off Paulo when I bought the car off him.

Pic’s?

PM frost12850

I did a test fit and ET20 sucks. If a raised the rear and stretch the tire I would have bought them.

what wheels are on there now?

Some cheap 17’s with snow tires

Tire rack has lots of good prices on wheels they’re closing out. Just make sure they have 4 of them. Then you can have them powdercoated some crazy color like red or baby blue… you won’t.

Swing it by the store some time if u get a chance, Im here 8-530 any weekday. I wanna see it.

TAKATA GREEN OR BUST!

Ya Ryan i checked them out already and all they had were some BBS wheels for $300 apiece, which wont be in my buget range until i start my Correction Officer training lol. I will stop by one day for sure.

I saw the car on craigslist recently. Are you selling it already, or is that the ad you bought it from?

Any GM pattern wheel will fit too.

In case you find something appealing from a Corvette or Transmarobird.

vette wheels…

cheap and good lookin…

you cant sell them they’re soooo sexy

^ those wheels are fucking hideous

get some style 5’s and call it a day

Style 5’s

Do it!

Thank god I wasn’t the only one thinking that

Ugh I hate style 5’s… its gonna be tough to find anything decent in your price range other than stock M3 wheels (DSI, DSII, Countours). Have you thought about kosei K1’s? Not the best looking but they arent heavy at all… reduce unsprung weight FTW. You could look into certain replica wheels… theyll be heavy as sh*t though prob. Get on bimmerforums and browse around there…

I actually just picked up a set of wheels from Dezod i will post some pictures when i get a camera.