TMX: Tickle me ELMO XTREME!!!

Yah just thought id bring it up since its a hot item for x-mas. got 3 ov em waiting till after November to put em on ebay…

How much are they selling in the stores for and how much will you expect to get for them on feebay?

40 in store right now only on ebay there going for like 70-100. Just waiting longer because when they first came out they were like 180 on ebay, stupid. So will see what happens

HOLY CRAP, So you can litteraly walk into a store and buy this for 40 bucks, turn and sell it on ebay for 3x or more? are they hard to get right now?

extremly… if you get one, Your doubling your money for sure and then some…

yeah, just seen one bid out at 72 bucks, but reserve not meet. not to mention theres no stores with it in stock, anywhere.

I cannot beleive u 3 grown men are having an “actual” sophisticated conversation about Tickle Me Elmo Extreme.

What, like you never put a vibrating doll on ur testicals, and turned on Sesame street??!??

wow. I thought everyone was doing it…?

lol, well i got a buddy on the inside holding 2 for me as soon as the truck comes in, he said the last delivery came in with 50+ dolls and were wiped out in less than 2 hours… and the employees are not allowd to buy them. so hes goona hide 2 and call me. :bigthumb:

nice to know a guy on the inside…

I got 2 of them from walmart back in october…i’m waiting til the beginning of december to let them loose on ebay. Right now i’ve seen them got for 85-90bux…I think come black friday, the value of these will sky-rocket!!!

been watching them all day, going from 75and up each!!!

thought i would chime in. i got a few myself. keeping one for the daughter and then using ebay or craigslist to bring in some extra well DESERVED money (haha)
(some parents will pay or do anything for an item)

when is everybody planning to list theres for sale and what opening bid will you use? im thinking 2nd week of December, to end 1 week before Christmas, and probably 80 starting bid? :dunno:

i was trying to find them in the store to sell on ebay but never found any at the store

This thread is just so wrong in so many ways…

with is true,some poor little kid wont get one because their parents dont have the $$

bull if there kid wanted it. And the parents wanted to get them one they would get it. Its not hard to ask people when there getting them in, and how many, and when they stock the shelves. Ive stood in lines for my little cousins, for hours before because they wanted limited edition barbie dolls? I mean if you want to get something for someone and your set on getting it your gonna get one.

think of this,parent working all the time & cant get to store to get the stuff thats hot or have the big$$ to buy it off ppl that do it just to make the money off what some poor little less forchinit(sp) child cant get!
its so wrong on what ppl do with hot idems for christmas!

redramair - u will not find these in stores until the next shipment arrives. When i got mine, wal-mart got 50 of them (25 for sale 1 day, then 25 the next)…Got mine on the first day. These things didn’t even hit the shelves! They were wheeled out on a huge cart for those waiting in line in the toy department to snatch them up.

Pewter - I do agree with ur thoughts about taking advantage of ppl, but if a rich parent really wants Elmo for their spoiled kid, who am i to say deny them. At the same time, I’m not going to the ghetto flaunting TMX’s for sale for 200 knowing damned well noone can afford it (one b/c i don’t wanna get jacked or shot for it and 2 b/c i have a conscience.)

We live in a society where ppl wanna make money…supply and demand