To all with homes...I am selling a front door

MY buddy works at the ReStore and they have a bunch of quality doors there too. Everyone is selling doors.
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/293848_465945433423802_293996370_n.jpg

Except they are selling them for 200.

Who would have thought we’d all have so much to talk about selling house doors?

Sobo:
Its a door slab and a sidelight slab

Right but I doubt the doors going for $200 dont look like this one. Theres not just a difference in price between a $200 and a $1000 door.

This isnt a door for someones rental. Its a nice door for someones nice house.

Speaking of rentals… Could I rent the door for a few days while mine is out getting refinished at ReStore?

You just got your buddy a sale. I’m going there today or tomorrow, I was looking for a new front door and I didn’t know where to look until I saw this thread and your picture. :tup:

What picture are you speaking of Beck? The only picture of a door is the one im selling.
Anyone can go to lowes etc and pick up a normal front door for around $200

You want to sell me that blue Cooper bucket?

Mike’s picture of the restored doors. To find a comparable door, made of wood with a window…you’re going to pay about $1,200.

I didnt see him post a picture?
I miss something?

Yeah, the stuff at ReStore is all quality old school solid hard woods. They have all kinds of crazy stuff there from demo’d houses. Look for Evan there. Let him know I sent you and he should take care of you as best he can.

Flexible on price guys. If interested toss me an offer

New price $500 obo

Pending Sale

I’d get it, but looking out my front door the other day, I notice that 75% of my neighbors have this identical style door.

Door sold
Thx for looking