doors are 36" wide and standard height…80" i think
all are brand new
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/IMG_0102.jpg

door on left $25
door in middle $50----SOLD
door on right $40----SOLD

im sure all can be painted
doors located in amherst

i might take the middle o ne i got to measure my screen door. does it come with glass and screen?

Are these JUST the doors or the frames as well?

middle is just the screen

soory to add…yes the frames are with the doors. right now they are connected
you can see them in the pics if you look closely…but now as i look im not sure if the middle one has a frame

damn, i goota check now

damn… too bad their not sliding screen doors :tdown:

glws

all andersen/emco doors. Looks to be a 75,100 and a 2500 model. good doors. But where did you get them? They are all former display doors from home depot. Either you knew a employee there or you knew one of my co-workers to get them. They still have the special order color chips stuck to them. GLWS

good prices… i was just at HD looking at doors, cheapest screen door was like 100 bucks, and they went way up to like $ 500 depending. the middle and the right ones here are nice doors…

What does the color on that middle one look like in person?

the on ein the middle is green…sale pending
the left and right ones are brown

yes they were HD dispays and yes they are well in the hundreds for the doors.
just trying to clean out the gayage

I’ll take the one on the right

ill take middle one if sale falls through

JoesTypeS:
sounds good…when

JOE:
ok ill keep you updated

door in middle sold…2 left

still want one JoesTypeS

can you switch the hinges or anything to have the one on the right open the other way?

All andersen/emco doors start off universal. They have to be drilled for handing. These have been drilled. The door on the right will have 3 holes if you remove the handle set. I large middle hole flanked by 2 smaller holes. You can of course cover them with something. Other than that the Z-bars are universal as well and will fit on both sides.

yup

bump for the brown ones

hm, i wonder how white paint would look over that brown

good if you have a steady hand :wink:
you would probably need 2 coats. but it would look good. I sold one to someone i knew and they went from brown to a white/creame. bought the right paint and with 2 coats i couldnt even tell it was brown b4!

Also getting a good primer like Gripper would help tons.