Used 36" screen door

Replaced my screen door so I dont need this anymore. Has hide away screen and glass. Theres a tiny tiny tear in the screen at the bottom. Could be repaired.
Door contains all parts needed for install (frame, screws, screen door closers, screen door handles etc)
Price: $30
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/70a95695.jpg

Bump for a new price

$40

Bump for $30

Lemme measure later…might take it off your hands.

bump to get this moved or it gets tossed/put on CL

Got the PM…still need to measure, sorry. I’ll try and check tonight. Screen doors don’t have jamb differences right…just width?

I am interested… I have to measure my current door. I will look back tonight.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

The race is on trader.

pretty sure jams are all the same. its just the widths that are different.

Cash talks you too

bump
if guys want this let me know
will be on CL this weekend

Up on CL now
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mat/3202311387.html

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

BTW now that i have a truck i can bring it to a local spot for the transaction

anyone interested its going in the garbage this week if i dont hear otherwise

Tomorrow is garbage day. If someone wants this it must be bought by today. Otherwise it’s gone

or get it for free at the curb

I checked my door out and it is the exact same door existing as you are selling. The plastic around the glass/screen bottom is what concerns me as mine warped and I assume this one will as well. I am going to bow out and pony up the $$ for a good door so I only have to change it once.

So far it hasnt been a problem.
I will take lees for the door at this point. Id rather see it get sold then trashed

at curb

I know a guy in a white truck that will be picking it up later. He may need to piss on your driveway though.

oh was that your buddy?
Cool, let him know the cops will be talking to him later
:bigtup: