To Spoiler, or Not to Spoiler

http://www.nwpr.bc.ca/parks%20web%20page/rotate_pics/bench%203.jpg
Just imagine the downforce this thing makes…
on a serious note - type r is the only way to go without looking like a ricer.

Spend the money on painting the hood IMO.

ok back on topic ass hats, does anyone know if the 94-01 acura type r whale backs will fit the del sol trunk?

probably not.

if you must put a spoiler on it, make sure its not one of the first two you posted. holy fuck.

[quote=“AndyB,post:20,topic:38134"”]

are you fucking serious, im turning this car into a 400+ hp car, im trying figure out what would look nice on the car or just keep it the way it sits, im not trying to rice it out, just trying to figure out some decent looks to it. the front looks aggressive but the back doenst have any appeal to it, i want to balance that out.

[/quote]

Nice car + ricer wing = ruined car

I like this car, and you wanted suggestions, and I think that the del sol shouldnt have a spoiler and you snap?

leave it. I think it looks perfect.

NO! i told you it will not fit. the back of the teg is curved and the del sol is flat. fuck you dont listen

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:22,topic:38134"”]

Spend the money on painting the hood

[/quote]

+1

i found what i will get, it will add a lil flavor and i think this is what basically comes on it stock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRUNK-SPOLER-honda-DELSOL-93-97-rear-spoiler-wing-lamp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33638QQihZ014QQitemZ330182377019QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

im putting a different hood on it, and getting the car repainted, read “Project Del Sol 2008”

perfect.

ok i think i found the one what would still give it a edgey look but not anything crazy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-1997-HONDA-DEL-SOL-M-STYLE-TRUNK-LIP-SPOILER-WING_W0QQitemZ280122172274QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33638QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

[quote=“Jim1234664,post:25,topic:38134"”]

if you must put a spoiler on it, make sure its not one of the first two you posted. holy fuck.

[/quote]

x2 but i think he was kidding.Type R looks real good though.It looks as if its an option instead of an aftermarket

Maybe you should use that money to paint your hood instead.

[quote=“AndyB,post:20,topic:38134"”]

are you fucking serious, im turning this car into a 400+ hp car, im trying figure out what would look nice on the car or just keep it the way it sits, im not trying to rice it out, just trying to figure out some decent looks to it. the front looks aggressive but the back doenst have any appeal to it, i want to balance that out.

[/quote]

It’s already riced out.

:tdown:

[quote=“eMKay,post:35,topic:38134"”]

It’s already riced out.

[/quote]

how do you figure its riced out? and once again, im getting a different hood for it:wtf:

go with the type r. it looks good and stock at the same time! And this car is pretty damn nice in person. its not riced out at all.

:tdown: :gay: :tdown:

spoiler’s do exactly what they say, spoil a good ride…

dump the money under the hood if you must spend it at all…

:tdown: to ricer shit