To Spoiler, or Not to Spoiler

[quote=“lsvtechatch,post:38,topic:38134"”]

go with the type r. it looks good and stock at the same time! And this car is pretty damn nice in person. its not riced out at all.

[/quote]

thanks, i dont think i am going to put a spoiler on it or if i do its going to be the lip spoiler, i got seats to buy!

[quote=“VANDIT,post:40,topic:38134"”]

spoiler’s do exactly what they say, spoil a good ride…

dump the money under the hood if you must spend it at all…

:tdown: to ricer shit

[/quote]

i know what was suburu thinking

if u decide to get one concider this one
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/92TurboCivic/wing.jpg

It looks good on a subaru, not on a HONDA

NO WING

t fucking down… why shit up what looks to be a nice ride… paint the hood and be DONE.

yea dont get a spolier…u got the front lip which it needed…

but there was a black del sol i found once online with a lip spoiler that came off the back, and it looked so hot and i could never find out wat it was ever…so if u find that, then i recommend getting it…

yeah…lip spoilers look hot :slight_smile:

[quote=“Estorvito,post:44,topic:38134"”]

It looks good on a subaru, not on a HONDA

NO WING

[/quote]

dont listen to me, listen to him…

we both kind know what were talkin about =)

[quote=“VANDIT,post:48,topic:38134"”]

dont listen to me, listen to him…

we both kind know what were talkin about =)

[/quote]

you dont know shit about what you’re talking about. if he wants to do something to make the car more appealing to himself then let him. who gives a fuck about what other people think about your car. do what makes you happy andy.

[quote=“cky89,post:49,topic:38134"”]

you dont know shit about what you’re talking about. if he wants to do something to make the car more appealing to himself then let him. who gives a fuck about what other people think about your car. do what makes you happy andy.

[/quote]

well, he came on here asking for opinions and he’s getting them. there’s no need for him or you to get bent out of shape if you don’t agree with the opinions that are being expressed.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:50,topic:38134"”]

well, he came on here asking for opinions and he’s getting them. there’s no need for him or you to get bent out of shape if you don’t agree with the opinions that are being expressed.

[/quote]

i can understand where you’re coming from, but i can also understand some of his frustrations as well.

[quote=“cky89,post:49,topic:38134"”]

[/quote]

JSYK, that was very GAY of you. :suckoff:

He did asked “What do you guys think?” and so we replied.

Ive seen this car in person and like i said before, it looks nice the way it sits.

GL

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:50,topic:38134"”]

[/quote]

woRd:headbang:

[quote=“Estorvito,post:52,topic:38134"”]

JSYK, that was very GAY of you. :suckoff:

He did asked “What do you guys think?” and so we replied.

Ive seen this car in person and like i said before, it looks nice the way it sits.

GL

[/quote]

blah, i think tegs with the little wing on the back looks hot as hell. and that is basically a honda, so you cant say it looks bad on every car.

and i didn’t mean that towards you, just that vandit kid.

oh yeah, i forgot: don’t put a spoiler on that car.

No spoiler FTW!

pull the motor and start building it, you’ll forget about the spoiler.

no wing please. the exterior is fine as is.

thanks for the input guys, i know what i am going to do.:ohyeah:

[quote=“AndyB,post:59,topic:38134"”]

thanks for the input guys, i know what i am going to do.:ohyeah:

[/quote]

like run it into a wall and buy a car where the wheels that turn aren’t the wheels driven by the motor? :biglol: