b-ri's del sol Si Nick alero wanna be build thread

found a del sol si in CT and went down and grabed it yesterday. wasn’t looking for one and never had the desire to own one. It just kinda found me. The interior is mint, outside has a few dings, scrapes, but no rust at all and overall a great daily. 96000 original miles with no paint work.

MODS
HID low beam
prestige pager alarm
99 Si wheels falken tires
Unknown suspension
its got a kramer stylez drop top

PLANS
take out HID low beam
take out the most annoying prestige alarm ever
get rid of the “lance” exhaust
make faster
get rid of the outragoues sun burn i got driving it home yesterday.

Sexy color…trade for grenaded vr4?

Nice. The Si wheels look good on that.

lol…seriously? what happened??

It crankwalked.

a 1g vr4 crankwalked?

have you ever beat on it right after starting it? like on a cold motor or anything like that?

Haha nice dude. I like the plans lol

I’m all burnt up from drivin around with the tops off too :rofl. Are these T top or targa?

Very nice car, seems like you’ve always got a mint old Honda to cruise around in!

Its got a 7 bolt swap in it…

yeah i know. its supposedly a jdm 7bolt from an evo, which dont rly have a crankwalk problem. it was only a small run of 2gs that predominantly had it iirc. ive had 2 gvr4s, they come stock with 6 bolts and almost all of em have an eprom also. does yours?

got stock headlights compare

anyone want this shit $20
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/ef_u/2482f57d.jpg

interior happy that it doesn’t have blue stripe

mugen shift knob

targa, shit goes in like a neat little track in the trunk, and you gotta have the mint honda. reliable, cheap, don’t have to have mods for enthusiest to be impressed. No rust on a old honda=instant show car ahaha

That is reallll clean, glad to see you are going to de-puerto ricanize the car.

yea whats funny is i bought it from an OLD puerto rican he talked about the alarm and the headlights as a selling point. the alarm is wired threw everything i feel like once i touch it, it will never start again ahah but everything mechanically is great except im not sure if vtec is working. got mostly everything from underhood out and about a pound of zip ties

haha thing is in mint shape tho, unheard of for a PR

oh and if you need this baby buffed out, bring her right on over. ill have shine her right up lmao

I PM’ed you, figure take the banter out of B-RI’s build thread.

solid find b-ri.

got ya, sorry b-ri!!!