To the guy at basil who asked if i was an NYspeed member, who noticed my rx7

You have that solstice listed for 18,700

Kbb / nada says its 16,700 (avg) w/ 13,000 miles.

You should be a total bro and drop the price down to 16,700 for me, so my 2000 trade in makes it 14,700.

ps. i’ll give you a 100$ on the side.

Rx7… solstice…

Are you a 50 year old slightly balding man with erection problems?
or just wish to be one?

Working towards it

have you considered a corvette?

Not yet, I haven’t reached midlife crisis status yet, 10-15 more years and then maybe.

^ I can assist you with this vehicle. If you would like please pm me who you spoke with if anyone at the chevy store and or a phone number. Or call me at my store Basil Ford 893-1000 and ask ford Chuck Jr.
Thanks
Chuck Basil

GM cheap made convertible ftl. I’d keep the rx7 over that any day.

I sent you a PM.

I would too, but for once i’d like a semi-new car. This one fits perfect with my track record of unusual vehicles.

I hope it’s a gxp cause I don’t think I would waste my time with the regular one with the 2.4. The GXP has the same motor in my cobalt and can make a shit ton of power with under 1k in bolt on’s.

My name is David Basil and I am the one who worked the deal with your sales person yesterday. Since we put a deal together I was under the impression you are buying it. I am trying to get a hold of you right now, call me at 206-1741 if you can.

Did you really think posting on a forum supported by the basil group that you want to pay a sales person on the side to give you a better deal was a good idea?

LOL, Dave Basil has always been fairly active, too

Buahahahaha!!! :clap:

Cold Blooded!
http://img1.tvloop.com/img/showpics/cd/35/l34077f320000_2_25610.jpg

Yeah he played hockey and looks like he works out :thumright:

lol dick…i meant active at posting on the nyspeed message boards.

Rick James up there is coming for you next.

LULZ. I love customers.

If you don’t like the price then you are free to walk away. Every dealer prices higher than book or list price with money down because people are stupid enough to over pay.

Can’t blame the guy for trying…I would have done the same thing. What’s he got to lose? If Dave wants to make a deal with him, he will. If not, chances are someone else will buy the car and probably for more money too.

Bros don’t put bros on the spot. That is how to act like a non-bro, bro. Don’t be a bro; bro, and bro the bro out of bro money.

Does the car run good at least?

This thread amuses me.