any basil salesmen on here ???

Buddy of mine is trying to work out a deal with a z06 on lot and said he was working with a younger salesman . I know a few of them are on here and just seeing if they were involved.

The 2008?

Yup. Do you know it?

it was sold today

• Updated - - -

was it your buddy who bought it

• Updated - - -

clean out your in box ha ha

NYspeed, do yoursefl a favor and let Johnny(@kramer) sell you a car. He may sound like a bumbling bafoon on here, and i’m sure we can attribute that to our Fredonia education… but he is a good dude. Give him some UPS!

thanks man, but seriously I know you people buy cars so come see me

I was going to see what they would give on trade for mine vs what that was going for but its gone now

we have 3 z28s with sub 300 miles that will be for sale shortly if anyone is interested

Yup was him. Also bought a Camaro SS too I guess. I should be a salesmen. Got him to buy a truck there 2 yrs ago too. Never did get my shirt either

Chevy was offering $15k off of MSRP on selected 2014 Z/28’s that were sitting on lots for a long time. What sort of price range will these be in?

^^^^ REALLY?last time i knew (few Mos ago ) still couldn’t get a gm discount on them.

pm me with any of your needs

Lol I don’t need anything unless you’re doing gm discount on a new z06 which I know you’re not lol. Been on a gms list for 2 months at 2nd largest corvette dealer in US and he said it’s going to be awhile.

How can they deny you a discount if you qualify for a discount?

Gm is not letting dealers do gms on them at this time. Same thing when c7 or pretty much any new vette or “high demand car” z28 was for awhile as was that electric caddy.I’m hearing discount won’t be available until after summer but obviously anything can change at any time.

Just like how the Employee and A Plan at Ford does not work for the Ford Raptor.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/bigjoelster/racestuff/ltx/z06_zpsae8dfe8c.png

Yes, but he is saying no dealer will sell it with the GM discount yet. Not that the discount for the Zo6 does not exist.

I’m actually surprised it shows that on the website. I’m going to email the guy and see what he has to say. He knows I’m serious as its the same dealer I got my 427 from.