FS: 96 Z28 50k miles, stroker, 10,000 firm.

I never thought I would see the day but my baby has to go to make way for Z06 hopefully by summer! Its on ebay now. Price is 10,000 firm please look at ebay add in this thread for full description.

posting up the ebay link would help

:word:

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]The motor was built by Bret Bauer at www.bauerracing.com and installed by myself. As you can see in the pictures the car has been immaculately taken care of and detailed on a regular basis once every month by myself. It has placed in many local car shows and hasn’t lost on the street yet! :wink:
[/size][/font]

:biglol: looks like you need to race some fast cars

Sorry about not posting the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-z28-1996-CAMARO-Z28-SS-VERY-FAST-LOW-MILEAGE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6161QQihZ017QQitemZ270007072783QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Hey JnJ do you sell LS6 stuff?

bump

maybe intrested…ill get back to u and watch ur ebay

This car is hott…Good luck with the sale Matt!!!

sorry to see it go matt. good luck with the sale and getting a Z06!! :slight_smile:

:tup: to a very nice car, good luck…if i didnt just buy my car i would of been all over this thing .

Thanks guys…

1 million phone calls and emails but nothing firm.:blah:

sexy beast… hate to see her go

I need to move this to get my vette. 10,000 firm or it gets parted out this winter…

10grand, don’t see that happening, good luck though.

looks like it sold for $ 6,800 to me ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=270007072783&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT

unless u had a shill bid put in … …

Matt you cant sell it!!! I never got to ride in it!!! All these years you’ve had it and I only got to hear the stories that Ryan told me…GLWS…

No way… matt tell me you didnt sell it for 6,800!

No my brother bought it appearently???:wink:

hahaha this fucking car is amazing . for 10g your getting raped all day and night, but hey if thats what you want for it

GLWS matt =D

Should just keep it, you have so much money in it.