any basil salesmen on here ???

I guess they don’t value REPEAT business. They still make a few bucks selling it at the GM discount, and the entire process takes maybe 1/2 hour. Seems like a win-win.

if anybody will: http://kerbeck.com/

^^^ see the prices. Stingray has the discounts then when you get to Z. Nope. I deal with the owner of mackulkin. I guess they were #1 until Sept but then kerbeck passed them. Told me they were trying to make any deal possible just to try to get #1 .
Also if any dealer was giving gms it would be all over the vette forums in a second. Don’t even think they are giving a tiny discount yet. I remember the stingray was 1 then 2 then 3k off then gms became available. I would assume a similar thing happening

for sure… it’s a matter of keep testing them and don’t wait for the website to say it. he who does not ask, does not receive.

Is anyone buying the new z06 or are people arguing about a discount they won’t even need?

^Truth.

If a property in lkpt comes up it will possibly change things,but as of now I’m planning on getting a 16 around July timeframe. I will spare you the details but will have to strike at the deal if it does!

z28s will be somewhere in the mid to upper 60s

I know somebody who just got one, I’ll have to ask if he paid MSRP

edt: he paid MSRP

So 4 Corvettes then?

I know a guy that just bought a white one in Tonawanda and tried to talk him out of it and wait 6-7 months,get a 16 and save 10k+ but he wanted it now.saw another white one driving around the island a few weeks back too

• Updated - - -

To start lol. Also want a red/white 58 one day along with a black 427 69

the z28s are going to be in the upper 60s