Deal of the Day: Employee Pricing means $10,000 off on 2008 Corvette Z06

HRM, h3 for 23k…

Wow, there are some great deals to be had at the moment from General Motors. Not the least of which is on the Corvette, specifically the Z06 model, which we’ve had nothing but good things to say about, even at its $72K asking price. Now that GM is offering all of its models at employee prices, that cost drops by about ten grand! A Z06 for $62,653? Yes please… if only our meager blogging budgets would allow it. Similarly, a Caddy XLR-V can be had for $84,771.80 – about a $15,000 discount.

Need an SUV? May we suggest a Hummer H3 for about $23K? Those in the market for a luxury sedan could certainly do worse than a Cadillac STS-V for $66,640.88 after some $14K in savings. Of course, practical shoppers can take five-grand off their Saturn Aura XR sedan and end up paying just $21,634.28 for the privilege. We’re having way too much fun with this and there is plenty of other news we need to cover, so visit this site, find your best deal and leave it in the comments.

http://www.gm.com/summersale/summersale.do?cmp=TVP_Redirect&brandId=ld

I guess I won’t buy a GTR.

but did your dad buy one?

OP: How long is this going on for?

That’s good for someone in the market for a new GM that’s for sure. I’d get a TBSS if I didn’t just buy the Cobra.

I hope they run something like this after I destroy the jeep by next year…

almost 10k off the SS, with 6k cash back and employee discount

these deals are all stackable?

In celebration of our 100th anniversary, we’re sharing our GM Employee Discount.

You pay what we pay. Not a cent more.

Disclosures: At participating dealers only. Take delivery by 9/2/08. See dealer for details.

You pay what we pay. Not a cent more.

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4WD
(Select a different vehicle)
MSRP:
$35,035.00

Employee Price:
$31,927.45

Total Cash Back:
$6,000.00

Your Price:
$25,927.45*

Thats with 1SS option, same deal with 3SS option

what? TBSS for 26k?

damn, thats a rocking deal.

lol, driving my resale value down a bit more. Glad i leased.

just goes to show how much of a market up there is with gm products :picard: not mention what these rebates do to resale value OUCH

i believe until sept.2.

wat?moving already made inventory at a loss > not moving it.

I thought that the last time they did this it did not apply to the Z06?

Bash away…

A z06 for $62,0000… amazing.

wow… those are some amazing deals.

It may actually be worth convincing the wife to pick up a GM.

shit.

Would it be a sin to have an LSx powered product sitting next to a DOHC Supercharged Ford Product?

hmm… brand new vette for $40k… not going to happen, but it does make me think.

For 25k, I would suck up my pride and purchase a TBSS. Too bad the Z is not paid off, or I would be at a GM dealership tonight.

I could use a more comfortable tow vehicle