to wing or not to wing?

holy fucking ricer status batman. There are way better spoilers to choose from for the C5’s. Dont turn your bad ass car into a hotwheels that PJB has in his room.

I dont have any C5R Hot Wheels but I do have a bunch of C6R’s.

That carbon foil isn’t rice if he actually puts it to use :wink:

I have yet to see his car actually out on the road more then the 2 times I have actually seen it lol. Unless its a 100% track purpose car (which he already kinda spoiled that with a blower) then I dont see a 2 story spoiler being necessary for street use.

lol spoiled it being a track car with a blower??

its a centri, it’s got the same powerband as stock pretty much only ‘higher’ everywhere.

True, just posting my chioce in aesthetics. If I was into vettes and had a C5 it would definitely be playing the part :slight_smile:

Win =

I agree! Dont do it

How much better will my car hook from a 50 punch with one of these giant wings?

Srs.

when u get smoked by 340whp civics, who cares

:thumbup

holy shit batman! i need my car like this!

you must have started taking drugs manny

i did smoke hollow sticks when i was little

What are you talking about? When I came down and played on the highway a little bit?

I pulled plaf and Joey, German pulled me…

All while I was SPRAYING MY REAR TIRES DOWN WITH COOLANT (I did not know this until the exit 17 rest area, have several witnesses). Car obviously had major traction issues that night.

Who have you raced? Exactly.

STFU.

he beat a hellasuperwidebody R32

Chris was on low boost and on low boost and no race gas he makes like 340 something i believe.

Travis’ car is clearly good for more than a 119, not nutswinging, its just fact.

ok? im sure it is.

ps: where ur pos? the bbs’s back on?

no im just saying something was clearly fucked up with the car

i haz 3 on, will be stripping/resealing the 4th within the next few days, hopefully it’ll seal. there’s 2 pretty nice pics of it in my build thread, the only nice pics i have of it this year.

ok travis im sorry, its more like 440 on pump.

Power to weight ratio says 650whp at 3200lbs should own 440whp at 2700lbs