to wing or not to wing?

when your tcs feels like boost cut in a 2g dsm you aint gon pull shit

Yea and when you got a little dick like Beeftits you shouldnt pull pussy but he does so explain that

The world will never know.

Kinda like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

No big deal big man lol my point was that the car made a decent showing On base boost while the rear tires were literally being misted with coolant (the entire bottom of the car was still soaked the next day)

sorry for th asshole post I had not had my morning coffee yet :hug

Danny’s got a nice z06, despite peoples opinions on the cosmetic end of it. Too bad the motor lost oil pressure 1/2way through the event(One Lap) He would have been a podium finisher for certain.

:gay

thats bc it was built by lingenfelter haha

:rofl

I’m sure you know how many licks it takes !

Yea cause I asked you

sounds like somebody misses there Evo haha

wow that back fired

and yea i have always wanted another one but that has nothing to do with making my car look like a c5r

I think a C5R would look real dopey without graphics covering the entire car

next time i see u, ur getting tied down and ur head is getting shaved into a skullet.

racing never goes out of style…

Hope this picture works here. My sister against the Dubler C5 after driving it to a first place finish in the 32nd annual Euro Vette GP meet, beating out some stiff veteran competition(2nd place finisher was a ZR1 :wink: )

Car haz wings yo…

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs271.snc4/39896_1578626584425_1198460984_1678227_7352784_n.jpg

i think i feel in love

with what :ninja

:ninja

nothin