POLL: WING OR WINGLESS

Hey guys,

The cars goin to the shop soon, and aside from other things my hatch will be rid of the horrible stock spoiler and I’m debating on keeping it clean or putting on a new carbon fibre spoiler…well now I ask you, what do you think?

less is more

I know Bing, but I do have some c/f on the front and thus I’m thinking the car would be unbalanced?

So why ask us?

thought I’d get some input to help me make a decision

are you doing S15 conversion?

are you the guy that i was in contact with about the hood?

Well I think you should do what you like to your car and not what we prefer!!!

This topic can go both ways!!!

Pics of car now?

And pics of how you want it to look?

Depends on what kind of spoiler.

based on your avatar, i’m assuming you’re doing the S15 conversion, and in my opinion, a nice CF spoiler would go great with the car.
I like spoilers.

u gotta go with the spoiler to balance out the massive custom front work you’ll have done. it would look dumb with a stock rear end, do it up.

Pshh, much better without a spoiler imo.

Will you be using the extra downforce a spoiler can provide? If not, stay spoilerless.

all this speculation is BS without some pics. all u dudes could be like ?yah yah spoiler" then he tosses on a huge APC pos and we all be like wtf. You could say no, then he does the front up with some s15 and cf and it’ll look unbalanced. so put some pics up of what you’re considering already!

Without pics it’s difficult to say, post some pics of your car and the spoiler you want to put on at least that way we can give you our honest opinion. Without seeing it I would have to say no spoiler, but if the spoiler flows with the car maybe I would say yes to the spoiler but without seeing it I realy can’t say anything.

ths S15 conversion is not done yet boys,

thus far it looks like OEM aero on an S13b hatch.

and no spoiler gains 3 car lengths.

thus its settled.

this decision can make or brake the car…wait till its done and then decide

I think he should put on the Wings west 3d spiler like on their 350z!!!
LOL

Well hmm maybe we should throw him some sugestions since this will be our car not his maybe we can tell him what mod hes going to do next!!!

Well, if you don’t wanna have a stock’d out looking rear end, throw on a nice rear bumper. As for the spoiler or no, go with a little lip spoiler, they look sick.