silly stock spoiler question

hey folks

so I had my hatch repaired at the body shop and i should have my car back this week hopefully- anyhow hes fixing the lid of the hatch but not reinstalling the spoiler for now…I want to know if anyone actually prefers the look without it but i was thinking when i reinstall it i want to pull it back a few inches so the end of the spoiler sticks out just as far as the bumper does…any thoughts

Wingless is the ONLY way my friend. :slight_smile:

^^ damn straight.

Wings look good if they are done right :thumleft: :thumright:

co sign^^^ depends what u like man, but if u keep it definatly pull it back i think thatd be a nice look!!

On a hatch. :wink:

Thanks

I woudl avoid putting that spoiler back on becasue it is still going to hold water and cause you problems.

more hassle then needed

spoilerless hatches are hot

it would look really dumb and ugly if you pulled it back to the bumper since the spoiler has a flat mounting point and it would stick out and look like compleate ass

if you want that look get a wangan wing

Only wing I would consider is the Type-X. Other than that, keep it naked.

If my car didn’t have a spoiler on it I wouldn’t put one on. Maybe in the future when I shave my rear wiper and antena I will have it removed. Although it’s not the stock sponge thing it looks good and flows with the car but I still think it would look better without a spoiler.

i was also toying with the idea of an M3 Style small lip spoiler

I think it looks good with or without the spoiler… As long as you don’t put some crazy GT style spoiler in the back that’s almost as tall as the roof of the car :smiley: