today- Steak and Blowjob day

just informed my lady. i totally forgot about it. hope this reminds some of you if you forgot too. :cheers:

It’s supposed to be March 20th.

OK cmon get this right, which day is it!?

i thought it was today also, but…

^^ hes the boss

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

somoene look on there cause its “filtered” at my work.

It was origionally March 20th. That’s what i celebrated the last 3 years. Damn this not having a girlfriend in March. I’ve seen people trying to switch it to March 14th to match with Valentines day. March 20th is the real day though.

Hell, just celebrate it twice.

hah, well lets see what happens then :slight_smile:

Psssh. Every day is steak and blowjob day. :pimp:

I wish…

For me it’s reality. Dont ask for pics:D

we don’t want to see you shirtless ANYWAY!

LOL, I see you will never let that go…

i am chewing a piece of steak as i post… now weres rubicant when i need head?

At least you are a good sport about it :tup:

i informed my gf of this yesterday through text. never got a response. so when she came over, i had the website open on both computers so that she would see it. i walked into the living room and saw her reading rather intently.

a few minutes later, i told her that i didn’t like her sweater. she told me to buy her a new one. i said i would wait to see her performance on the upcoming holiday. she told me i would be disappointed.

hallway sex for the rest of the night FTL.

I made Steaks last night when I got home. Had one last night and brought one for lunch today :slight_smile: I loved the nice weather and grilling last night!

You want some help with that other steak… We can complete the special day later after we eat… :gay3: :gay3: <-- easily my fav emoticon, i have to use it 4 times a day now

^ LOL …you need to find something to do…I see you have alot of time on your hands.

I’m at work, and i’m not allowed to do homework and stuff, so I take it out on you guys lol

So I’m sitting at lunch eating with a bunch of young engineers. Someone stopped by the table and was talking, and somehow during the conversation he alluded to today being a “special day.”

And so the table full of engineers began buzzing with “Oh yeah it’s pi day! It’s pi day! :rofl: Today is pi day! 3/14… 3.14… Get it?”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/picard.jpg

So I muttered something about having a steak to celebrate and one girl started laughing because she was the only one that got it. :cjerk: