Today's Cruise with Pics....

[quote=“Marcus,post:26,topic:29246"”]

Thats kinda like making fun of BMW guys wearing a BMW shirt. I have a trans am shirt somewhere in my closet too. Nothing wrong with wearing clothing that resembles your bike or car in that matter.

[/quote]

You’re exactly right. I don’t think many people on here will disagree with the statement that forming an identity by using a car or brand of cars is sensible.

I think it’s kind of hilarious, but oh well. It’s better than using hair dye or tattoos, right!?

right.

of course!

also, I’m writing a letter to your friend. Please make sure this manages to get to his inbox.

Dear Mario Andretti,

Is that really you? Wow, it’s probably difficult to be incognito. You almost had me fooled being dressed up as one of those Ferrari owner guys. Anyway, I’m writing to you on the very important subject of paint. More specifically, what are you not doing to yours that is making it look so dry?

Are you using Zaino and therefore not polishing at all? Then you need to get a light polish. I think Zaino has one, but it’s for use by machine. That’s another subject. Don’t fret, you can still use your beloved Zaino with other light polishes. There are a multitude of light polishes that I like, but one that stands out is Mezerna Final Polish II. It’s lovely. If you don’t want to order, but you want something nearly as lovely, go to your nearest Harley Davidson store. I know the Harley badass image may be intimidating, but remember: they are just trying to scare away idiots. This is similar to how you are trying to avoid raging fans by using your cunning Ferrari owners image. The Harley owners are actually pretty nice.

Okay, so, find S100. You can buy the polish and the wax. It will cost you half of one of those shirt things, but at least you’ll have nice paint for people to identify you by. That’s more important.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Goob

p.s.
this is how silver paint is supposed to look.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/205/498816590_22cc2c43fe.jpg