Tokico and other Fun Stuff

If anyone is thinking of getting anything from Tokico, i’m getting a pretty decent deal until the end of the month.

Im selling TiAL BOV’s and Wastegates this month pretty cheap and I was able to extend my discount on DEFI products. So if you are still interested let me know.

Anyone blow a turbo yet? (woodrow). Let me know, we’ll get you a new Garrett. Cheaper than the competition as usual.

(Thats just going by the prices I find on Google…not trying to offend anyone :gotme:)

Shoot a PM my way, or give us a call and I can get you some prices.

Or…better yet, stop in and pick up some crunk and shoot the shit with me. And then we can talk business.

bah, I’ll leave the inside jokes for later…

no highflow no care!!!

any chance i can get some pre blown struts for a little “project” im working on?

drop me a pm jay

hybrid sells the best crunk around!

Maybie if i get bored, ill stop by and we could talk about my little ‘project’ im planning…

It involves a engine and trannie swap, and what the hell… Maybie a turbo, or two… :stuck_out_tongue:

check your pms

i have tokico struts, they hot - buy em up e’erbody

Hey, just wondering if you found out if the Defi Air/fuel comes with a wideband o2 sensor? If not how much would a wideband o2 sensor cost? Thanks.

Defi does not have an air/fuel gauge but you can use an AEM UEGO gauge unit and it comes with the wideband O2 sensor :slight_smile:

i never got a reply

PM me price on the Tial’s BOV please. Thanks.

you have any 1" silicone elbows for diverter valves?

they have adj. struts?

Everyone had a PM:)