Toledo Pro

Is anybody towing to Toledo? I might need to ask a favor. I ordered a hitch 3 weeks ago and it doesn’t look like its going to make it here before this weekend… I’m definitely not happy.

The thing is I bought a trailer from a guy in Cleavland (under the assumption I would have a hitch) and I was going to pick it up on the way there. Since I’m pretty sure I would get pulled over if I tried to duct tape it to my bumper I was wondering if someone could just toss it in the back of their truck/trailer on the way back. Its just a harbor freight trailer so it wouldn’t take up too much space. Thanks.

Ignoring my first post,

Who’s going down in the morning on the 4th? Anyone thinking about leaving early and doing this: http://noraracing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1667

I dont think I’ll get out of work on Thursday untill late so I dont know if I can go… Cash for PAX sounds like fun though!

That does sound interesting, but a little bit much for one weekend for me.

But yeah, we’re heading out around 6-7 Friday morning.

Damn, I’m fucking jealous of you guys. Good luck, take pics!

You said 7, I’m holding you to it :wink: .

Tim, that would be too much for one weekend, not to mention the late rush it would cause tomorrow night trying to get reg’d and course walk at the pro.

Leaving at 3 today :tup: see you guys there!

I should have registered for the event and dropped out if my car wasn’t ready. Now I too am jealous.

you can still register, they’re back under the cap, though there are late charges

hmmm…

Ok, I’m in!

Sweet. Good luck everyone. Toledo is always a blast!

you’re crazy!

You aren’t the first person to say that to me today :wink:

Should be on the road by 7 - see y’all there.

George M

Any updates on how things went?

Tim won HS.

I, however, sucked a lot. The competition at these events is insane. In most classes, people were less than 1/10th of a second off each other. If you are serious about getting better, do the Seneca Pro. I learned a lot from running this event.

Congrats Tim! More free tires, now you can be even faster.