Tonight 4.14.06 The Hidden Shamrock

its a decent little bar that just got re-modeled and re-opened. it used to be the Transit Inn…its across from Rasberrys On transit in between Walden & Broadway.

meet up about 9ish id say…

i know 87FOX,Testicle,and whitenblue are in anyone else feel like staying local and getting a little saucy?

hmmm… sounds decent and its only 2 miles away, so it sounds like I might be down.

:tup:

ugh … ok now that i know where it is … i’m going to have to make like a prom date with no condom and pull out.

I will stop there with some people.

hmmm

Drop by fawkers. Its nice in there now, i like the two big plasmas they have hanging right by the bar :tup: Gonna shoot some pool and drink some beers. And yes one shot of crown Sarah. ONLY one. :stuck_out_tongue:

ill be there…

one?? my ass!! you’ll do any many as i feed you… hehe :slight_smile: see ya there after the show!!

I’m too young. How sad.

OK… well, I’m ready to start drinking… somewhere else to start???

might be a possibility

:nono: Mikey is trying to remember the whole night tonight :smiley: I will do one :slight_smile: And then the coors light will flow from there :tup:

Leavin in a few. Hope to see all of joo out there…

your slow… :biglaugh:

Hmm… tempting :slight_smile:

and you’re slower :tup: cya in a bit fawker :smiley:

Good time :slight_smile: Though my head is bumpin a bit this morning from the margaritas i drank :stuck_out_tongue:

yeahh decent time…The Choko Vs Camaro Race after was more fun though…

:tup: to setting up races outta a bar :lol:

v6 camaros r better then that lil z28 that raced now that i fixed the camaro today im ready for some street races bring it yo

Is this Double Barrel Darryl?
if so ill let choko know you want a run but according to you that night u said racing is fucking stoopid and pointless and now you want a run in? make up your mind son…