Tonight (4/9)

Waiting to see whats up?

Im game, someone text me and fill me in with a time

I am heading to albany now. Gonna check out the lot. Its pretty cold out.

Heading to the PnR if anyone wants to meet up.

probably in, wiped.

exit 8 park and ride . its just off the n-way in c/p

Nice seeing some old/new faces. I think John is in love with not only me, but my Evo also lolz

no ****** called me

travis that evo is fuckin fast . there is no other way to say . i love that car

Thanks bud. We’ll take it out again mid-late May on high boost. Bring a broom and dustpan for parts lol

<<<<<< needs to fix nitrous asap so Travis and SSmokinn can have a bad ass showdown.

Agreed, wish I was closer to keep helping. Next time I’ll be down will probably be mid-late May…epic runs will happen.

haha well hopefully I can fix it by then…damn thing.

I’ll help/pester you until it is. Like I said dude, we pinpointed the problem last night, call Harris with that info and go from there. Fuck I’ll call them if you want

I sent scott (the guy at harris I have been dealing with) a PM about the whole situation and what we tested on ls1tech. I asked him if there was a way for me to test the controller to see if its fried, or if I can ship it to them and have them test it. I havent even owned the controller for a year and they are a pretty stout company. I am sure if its bad it will get replaced at no cost.

Good. Just make sure that you’re clear with him that the controller apparently is not providing the relay it’s ground.