Tonight i drank

miller high life - not as bad as you’d think
augestiner lager - tastes like an unwiped ass smells
sierra nevada - eeeeerrgh…
Sandemann’s Tawny Porto - wine>? wtf?
Lindemann’s framboisde lambic - mmm mmm, bitch.

it’ll get you drunk,you’ll be fuckin fat girls in no time, you might even fight a nigga or too,mmmm mmmm bitch

:rofl:

Miller HL, bottle or can?

In the bottle and sooper-dooper cold, is drinkable.

In the can and not cold enough to cause frostbite is barely passable for skunk piss. :smiley:

bottle. primanti’s. cranberry. colder than killing your parents.

That leads us to Sierra Nevada.

Ale, Porter, seasonal, or ???

that leads us to a beat thread.

i thought pizza boys made mad $???

why are you drinking shit beer?

Just drink half a fifth of Vladimir vodka and from then on out you can drink anything. You must not have drunk much beast in high school if you cant drink that weak ass shit.

high life bottles are the shit!

says so on teh bottle… the champagne of beers! :rofl:

what, no bankers club?

Wheat.

primanti’s only has shit beer. so if i’m slumming, i’m slumming to the extreme.

and the Lindemann’s is anything but shit beer. that i had laying around the house from the $125 case I bought a few months back.

$125 u sir are a dumbass.

buy a case of stella and a case of beast lite. drink 3 stella, then rock bL till you’re dizzy :naughty:

I like primantis special dark, its not bad for $2

In Highschool American Light > *

AMERICAN!!! what a fine bear… it’s not as good as old german though.

keystone Ice
$10.69 for a 30 pack :kekegay:

exactly. good beer is cool every now and then but if you’re getting drunk theirs only a nuthairs difference between keylite and coorslite… its not like they brew an entirely different batch of keylite :rofl:

There you go! I buy 5 litre boxs of wine for the price most people pay for a bottle. And they don’t get no drunker than me. I cud blindfold all a y’all and give you tastses of diffent beers and you wouldn’t no whick is witch! Same as cigarettes, I buy the chipist there are, taste like Morlburl for hafl the prize! :hahano:

naw, you can defintelly tell if its the champagne of beers