TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

i’m not sure. i went over to look at the valve covers for my neighbors nova because he was interested in them and i’ve known mclaren for a while, i went to HS with him. car isn’t in too bad of shape really.

then tell him to spend a few hund and paint it so people dont assume it/he is a pile yanking our chains.

unless thats the idea, sleeper/pile looking setup.

That car isn’t anywhere near worthy of a sleeper title…its just a dumpy ass ride with a mouthy driver who one again was called out and is hiding…but I bet at 1230 tonight when I’m banging my girl he’ll be on shift trying to line up a race because he is a tool

fuck it I need a first kill in the hardly ready to go jetta. Even with the shit ass alignment I can controll it up to 120-130 or so, about the speed the bondo flys off the shaved door handles on that GP. But is it really worth the 30 min drive and possible tickets in my car with only 200 miles on the clock? hummm.

im sure its a turd…

why? because its not a v8?

no

lol

Can it pull a stock LS1 like he claims?

who the fuck knows. If stats about said bucket looking ride isnt posted, then nobody can assume anything and wont set up a friendly race.

After all isnt that how 2F2F races go down, you pop the hood on your dump and claim retarded dyno numbers and someone says ill race you for pinks… I saw it on a movie once. lol

OP POST BUILD SPECS OF YOUR CAR ON YOUR OPENING POST SO WE CAN OR CANT TAKE YOU SRS.

it goes pretty good. it burns 3rd pretty good. in all honesty, i’d have to say you are faster but it would be a pretty good race for paulie’s lt1 and he’d throw john’s lt1 in the bag off spray from a roll.

just my honest observation.

Oh man, Pete’s dumping the EVO to pick up a GP!!!

Lolllll

spinning 3rd on a cold night on a FWD car is NOT hard to do…especially if the tires are bald.

Sounds good I guess. But without hard facts i nore anyone else will line up I doubt.

Wouldnt want to get smoked by that gp. :rofl

noooooo waaaayyyyyyyy:lol

he’s got like new goodyear 245’s on. the road was also dry.

just my honest oppinnion, it rips pretty good. i was shocked lol

then lets set something up for this weekend,

245’s on a FWD? Wow thats pretty good, he should teach the Honda guys, they love those lame-ass 185-205s.

SER rocked 245s on stock wheels STEVEN

from a dig it will be a good race:lol

haha yea mclaren knows how to burn them tyres kiiidddd

Cool, I hope it does. Work is work, anyway you look at it right. If it move it moves, more power to him if is looks like it doesnt and actually yanks us.

Do it up kiid.

Gota over come physics somehow right?

The GP is probably a 14 second car at best imo…