TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

subscribed to see this chromeshoe gp get spanked

Just called the cops, said theres a Old black GP that was doing burnouts and speeding down rt.2

He definitely went to the Stewart’s. :rofl

soooo what ended up happening last night? anyone race the GP?? lol

you really did this??

i knew noone was gonna be there, there was a black impala with a gold pontiac g6 pulled over right up the road from stewarts, noone was there but its all good i just felt like driving anyways. I hope GErman cock boy was kiddin about that shit cuz if he really did call the cops i dont give a fuck that is fucked up… something i would never do to anyone on here so i kinda expect the same.

damn figured someone wouldve showed up to race

yea today is a new day

today is a new day, run me…dig 20 roll 80 roll i dont give a fuck…if it drys up at allll i wanna run…

come on with all the sarcasim in this thread you really think i did that

oh my god that would have been awesome if you had.

Just read all 10 pages, too bad my mustangs off the road. So whats this piece run? Whats done to it?

http://www.w-body.com/tgp/my-tgp.html

They dont even run 14’s stock, does this thing have an upgraded turbo?:wierd

thing deff moves good. no joke…

fixed

hey, if you say so… i was pretty surprised to see the old dumper move out so good.

ROFL

ROFL, ROFL

Looks like your doing well, why not write off a paintjob under your company for that street machine.

What do you have done to this gem anyway. I want to see what league your actually in.

so did you run it? I read page 1,2, 9&10… becasue it seems like a waste of time.

no, i rode in it.

good lord why would you ever subject yourself to getting into that thing?

looks like just sitting in it could give you tetanus or possibly hep c.

:ahh taking your life into that dumpers hands huh. Well then maybe it is the best sleeper of all time. Whats done to it?