Tonight

anyone feel like goin out tonight?? I have a horrible craving for a Pina Colada for some reason…any suggestions on where they sell good ones?? all are welcome to come out

Its Thursday.

Don’t you people work? :lol

im gonna go drive into the hudson. wait for it… just wait.

Never got the concept of going out on the weekdays myself either.

its not as dark in the bars during the week. i think they turn the lights on brighter or something.

When I lived on campus at Siena that’s all people did. Thursday was a bigger night than Friday or Saturday.

thirsty thursdays s0n

Yeah, for some reason college kids love going out on Thursday nights. Another reason why I wait until Sat.

:lol lol I just typed the same exact thing

no some of us dont work lol…i always liked goin out on thursdays cuz there are a good amount of people out without it being packed…but it was just a suggestion thats all

Not ‘dark’ in the bars I usually go to, even on the weekends.

I really dont go out on weekdays anymore because Ive gotta go to bed early and wake up early for work.

A few years ago I used to go out alot during the week.

Speaking of work…

<-- gets back to it

more along the lines of downtown… not the hole in the wall bars… although i find those to be a better time.

well once again, it was just a suggestion, i was craving a pina colada and wanted to see if anyone was bored and wanted to join

Bayou stays fairly light…much lighter then Jillians.

What to know a place that REALLY sucks? Maxi’s.

Im more into local bars. I used to do the night club thing alot a few years ago but got sick of it. The music was too loud and my ears were ringing the whole next day, drinks were expensive and it was too dark in there. I used to go to the Big House alot and Jillians a few times. I hate going to Jillians.

Lately Ive been going to Dunzi’s Place in Rotterdam with a few friends. It gets a little packed on a friday night and theres a dj and karaoke.

Shit, if your ears ring from the music being loud in clubs/bars etc. Try going to a Hardcore/Metal show. I couldn’t hear SHIT after the Five Finger Death Punch/In This Moment/Bury Your Dead show. Ears were still ringing in the morning, 10 hours later.

Jillian’s sucks most of the time, that’s for sure.

I believe it. I havent been to one of those shows because Im really not into those kind of bands. A kid I used to work with listened to them at work alot so I heard what theyre like.

I like some heavy music but theres a limit to what I can stand.

Once you can’t understand the words, it sucks.