tons of goodies - pix for everything *new items added*

i did motorcycle tires with it, it was a piece of cake. i would think car tires would be easier as long as they are not super low pro… and its spelled Waylon. :nod

oh also… big sale today sold a bunch of the stuff that was new in the box.

sorry folks didn’t realize my inbox had become full… feel free to pm again. :nod

thanks for the heads up bennyfizzle

Went and got a $6 battery tie down, worked out awesome, battery is in there tight as a rock, and surprisingly enough it turned the car over like nothing happened!

When’s the last time this thing was in a car/on a charger?

I mean it didn’t even hesitate, oddly enough it turned over better than my higher cca everstart.

i charged it up a few days ago, happy with the purchase?

definitely, thanks a ton man, great deal!

The drive was nice too, the chick didn’t like my cruise missle like cruising speed :shifty

all prices dropped… still some good stuff here

hey man i want that tire changer… these fucking hoppers tend to eat up tires and this thing would be perfect… let me know when and where we can meet.

added you to my aim list… hit me up on there or pm me and i’ll give you my cell. thanks

lots of stuff sold but still some goodies here. i gotta get rid of at least one of these half shafts!

that rad will work in a 96 right? if its not sold i think i want to make you an offer…

and is that a stock d series flywheel?

its sold as long as Vovchandr doesn’t back out… still waiting on hearing from him though…

yes it is

you still have the alpine deck

yes

pm sent :nod

radio is a 9856

time to BUMP