took some new pics of my Mustang...

I had just got driven it after getting it back together so took some quick shots.

I like the car , color isn’t suttin see ya see all the time . Clean /simple fast . I love it

Thanks man! I tried to keep it simple and stock looking other than the rims that were on it already. Engine bay same, a lot of powdercoated stuff but no bling.

It’s called Reef Blue and in these pics the pearl isn’t visible but it is a nice color! It is far more green than blue but it depends on the light.

Nice car. I really like the color

Love Daves car…it’s fast as hell too.

nice stang , any dyno numbers or track times.

Thank’s Erik! I have really put some sweat/blood and $$ into it and glad it is finally functional. Now that I am working again all my side job work goes STRAIGHT to the car fund!!!:excited

nice stang , any dyno numbers or track times. 	

Nope, not yet. I’d like to guess 11’s on these drag radials is within reason…

car is tits, color is tits, buuuuuuuuuuut
needs moar low

I love it.

Why dose it need to be lower? Not everything needs to be slammed. Im sure the car functions like its supposed to at that height.

Yea this is about as low as I’d want to go on one of these cars without totally screwing up the geometry. As it is the caster/camber plates are maxed out so I’d have to drill out the struts towers to allow more adjustment. I have the max caster I can run and about 1.5 degree of negative camber. I think my 88 GT was lower with the Sportlines but I did not like the spring rate of those.

Here was my 88 GT…this had 39k miles on it…it was lower for sure

nice pictures man awesme car always wanted one when i was younger… still do

very clean man, looks great

Paint looks immaculate! Original? Awesome car and nice photos.

Nice shots. Nice stang. Looks gud. Love the color!

Blower looks like it belongs under there!!!