Dreads mustang **pics over the past 2 years**

Some quick shots of my Mustang, had it for just over 2 years now and its gone through a bit of a transformation but nothing too crazy.
:thumbupJuly 2007- bone stock

Heres a pic with Rons SC before he riced it out:lol

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/IMG_1596.jpg

A few months later, I believe the only mods at this point were the H&R Supersports and mac exhaust

A quick winter shot, added mach 1 chin and grill delete along with black housing headlights

Summer of 08- got some Longtubes

And FR500’s 18x9/18x10

And heres a picture I took back in May, nothing has changed this summer unfortunatly but she still looks good

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/Maymustang.jpg

Thanks for taking a look

Needs more vroom and dump.

seriously, couldn’t even tell it was dropped.

dump that thing and buy my blower. clean car man.

Looks great man! Nice job. What are your plans for it?

Its funny. It looks lower in real ife.

Debadge ass end please. Looks much cleaner that way.

It does look a lot lower in person, the H&R’s are a 2.5" drop all the way around and are pretty much the lowest you can go without doing an aftermarket K-member and coil overs in the front.

As for plans, the car has kind of been in limbo for over a year now. Im not sure if I want to keep it or sell it and move up in the world (GTO,C5,Cobra,maybe a camaro SS). If I do keep it the long term plan would be to do a single turbo setup and a 6 speed swap, but I think more than likely Ill end up selling her and getting something faster.

And I like my badges so theyll stay, its not they are red type-r badges or something:lol

I just hate the stupid Ford emblem back there, it seems so out of place.

I can make you a sweet deal on a black ragtop :thumbup

If ya stick with what you have and build it up you can be at the entry level price of most of the vehicles you listed. But of course it all depends on what ya wanna do. Stay on the blue side, you wont be dissapointed lol. :thumbup

Theres 2 holes behind it. Would look alot worse with 2 holes in the back of the trunk. Pipe down woman, and make some samiches!!

Did not know that Adam, does it look like I drive one? HMM!?
And I thought I’ve made it perfectly clear I do not know how to make sammiches.

:rofl :tongue

So, more importantly, when are you going to buy another Mach1? :frowning:

Ugh, dont remind me :lol. Sean actually found a Azure Blue one just like the one I had at Denooyer. Might go check it out!

Somewhat back on the original topic - I never noticed what a difference those black housings in the headlights made before. Looks amazingly better with just that done.

Adam is your old one the one in EG for like fucking 17,500?!?!?!

Well I probably wouldnt be looking to buy until spring time more than likely but if I was going to get a cobra I wouldnt want to spend anymore than 19k or so. Once I get around 20k thats Z06 territory and if Im going to spend that much Id rather have the vette. Plus Id have to get financing which is a bitch for a private sale.:frowning: Id probably only get 7k-8k for my mustang as well so Id probably want to save up another 2-3k so I dont have to finance too much money, not a big fan of being in an assload of debt.

How are H&R Super Sports 2.5 inch drop? Just asking because I have them on my car.

1.75 front 1.6 rear, but I have all my isos out. Still don’t think it would be 2.5 inches though.

I will sell ya my SS for the right deal :wink: