mods
ATS intake and exhaust manifold
MBRP 4" turbo back w/ 6" mitre cut stacks
K&N intake
unknown fuel plate and AFC tuning
3k gov spring kit
autometer boost, pyro and trans temp gauges
newer dodge 17" wheels

future plans are for a 5 speed swap, some rust repair and more power.

However this is pretty much my daily driver and I also use it to pull my 28 foot trailer and plow all winter. So mods will come very slowly and it will unfortunetly never be as built up as I would like, but oh well

cut those stacks to roof level

Na it’s loud enough in the cab as it is. Plus those things are a little too expensive to go hacking up.

Nice truck. Wanna hook chains?:lol

Lol I’m good thats usually a good way to rip something apart on one of the trucks. Plus isn’t yours worked up more then mine?

You know what truck I have?

this

my friend just cut his own on his ford roof level, it wont make it louder seeing as your not cutting any thing that would help to muffle it

I know you have a dually D-max. Did your sig you to say something about a big turbo on it? Either way tug of wars with a chain aren’t a good way to see who has more power only traction. Even a few inches in difference of attachment height from one truck to the other will make a dramatic difference. Lol and I’m up in the north country so it’s a bit of a drive.

I’m guessing your refering to Tony’s old truck. It worked well for him and he only had 4" on his truck. Plus I like mine the way they are so they will stay that way. Got plenty of other stuff to fix and tinker with on this truck before I worry about stuff like that.

I was just kidding around man. I mostly work on cummins at work so I think I know what the outcome would be :lol j/k

Right now you would probably drag me since the coupling from the turbo to the charge pipe keeps leaking. Stock shit doesn’t really like 40 pounds of boost I need to order the BD kit, but I’m getting married next month and weddings are very expensive so unnecessary stuff is being put off until after.

What size do you need? I’ve got a ton of them at work.

I’ll have to get my lazy ass outside and measure I believe they are 3.5 or 4 inch. I also need to replace several of the T bolt clamps. They’re getting old and not holding up too well.

i hear that my wedding is coming up in a lil more than 2 months… there are quite a few things i have been wanting to pick up for the truck but they all have been put off til after sept 18

did some searching online and looks like i’m gonna buy 3 couplers from this place http://www.siliconeintakes.com/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=18&osCsid=edbc9d341f1d5926da06322f1e15692f

I already have a new one on the intake that came with the ATS manifold

Cool truck. My grandfather has a 99 dually that’s worked and its a lot of fun to drive.

thanks I wasn’t a big truck guy till I bought this a year ago. Something fun about driving a much larger vehicle then most others on the road.

nonoo my freind brent just put stacks in himself last week, big red jacked up ford 6 inch stacks

:+1 :lol