Top Chef voting

Yo, my friend from high school is on this season, Leah.

Vote for her plz?

http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/season/5/vote/index2.php

I would but all my bets are on Fabio or Jeff

Is she still with her bf after that little fling with Hosea?

Yeah probs. I really am pretty sure she doesn’t have a bf lol, that and the show was filmed a while back.

It’s all Stefan this year…and I really don’t like what Leah has to bring to the tables sorry :frowning:

On a semi-side note: this season is by far the worst as far as individual chefs go.

Stefan is the f*ing man.

Fabio is mad funny.

So true.

I love this show… Thats kinda cool you know her man. Maybe someday when im famous you can say you know me! :slight_smile: though its probably going to be me calling you up

“Hey Howie! How about a ride in that farrari and some naked pics of your super model wife?!”
“Hey Bobby! No.”

:lol:

oh and ill throw her a vote

Cheating whore. Did you hit it back in the day, Howie?

Nah yo

Leah’s out…I’m liking Carla more and more

I’m getting tired of Hosea. He’s a whiny little bitch when it comes to Stefan

Yeah, seriously. I was watching tonight, thinking “anyone but Fabio and Stefan.” Fabio is the man, that’s plain to see. I guess I like Stefan because he’s got that “arrogant prick” thing down, like Hung did last season, but he’s got a European angle on it that makes it endearing and not douchey.

Hosea is forgettable/annoying, Carla is alternately panicking in second-guessing herself, or talking trash. I don’t like her.

I hope it’s Stefan and Fabio in the finals, though my money would be on Carla to edge Stefan out.

Carla isn’t confident enough to win, unless she’s got a trick up her sleeve. I hope Fabio wins…but I have a feeling it’s going to be Stefan

carla’s eyes bug me out

ahhhhh

lol no…

Carla’s eyes BUGGGG out.