Top Gear Season 12

i know it sounds silly but i felt proud when they were talking up the vette and caddy.

so BBC is not showing this yet correct. Season 12 can only be found on the net?

bbc america is not

bravo top gear.

I like how they had to be ‘not entertaining’ because of their last trip to America. If anyone doesn’t know how that turned out, check youtube. It was one of the most hilarious episodes I’ve ever seen. I’ll see if I can dig up a link to it.

the southern trip was great. those guys have huge balls for doing that

slightly boring episode but still pretty good

Can’t wait to see the zr1 and even the caddy on the track…they better have them on

revving and setting off the alarms :tup:

trying to do a burnout and flying into a ditch :tup:

Episode 3 is up. Not sure yet what it features. I’ll update the post when I know.

FYI, this torrent is running slow right now. By tomorrow morning enough people will have it so that it’ll be lightning fast.

Episode 3

Got the features for the episode:

Richard heads to Japan to try out Toyota’s i-Real concept “car”
James meanwhile goes to Finland to get some rally racing lessons from two-time Formula 1 champion Mika Häkkinen and then participates in an amateur race
Jeremy unveils his Corvette V8 powered food blender
The guys are challenged to modify a normal car to make it beat a Mitsubishi Evo X’s lap time
SIARPC: Mark Wahlberg

had some funny parts, no fun sport cars though

LOL at lsx blender

“Its like a Stephen Hawking Facebook”

I cant believe that the Veyron didnt top the board.

not exactly a car made for the turns. I wasn’t surprised at all.

That sums up my first few days after registering the formula…except the ditch was a curb and I gently grazed it…

Well that justifies their perception of Americans

Episode 4 is up :tup:

http://hessmo.com/Hessmo/TG_Season_12.html

LOL @ Clarkson Island…

“You have to clip them twice a year, otherwise their wooly hair gets clogged-up when the shit comes out their mouths. See?”

Ep3: if they had properly gutted the renault, and had a few more g’s to spend on a LSD and a blower it woudda been cloooose

Good call. I haven’t had the time to post up yet for this week.

Episode 4 (Torrent link for those that want highest quality)

• James “Captain Slow” May, in his first supercar review, drives the Pagani Zonda F Roadster and compares it to the Bugatti Veyron on the track
  • The guys race on a single tank of gas from Switzerland to Blackpool in order to turn on the annual Blackpool Illuminations
  • The Stig takes the Bugatti Veyron and the Pagani Zonda F Roadster around the track. Will either beat the lap record?
  • SIARPC: Harry Enfield who was the very first SIARPC ever