top gear tonight

afters years of them talking about this its finally going to air tonight I think at 10.

Probably won’t be very good, but will probably be the best american automotive show by far.

Lookin foward to watchin it

Got it set to record :thumbup

I think if we watch it not expecting it be like the TG we’re accustomed to, we may like it. I’m just happy the “will they / won’t they” talk for the American version will finally be put to bed over at FinalGear.com.

WHat da fuck channel dis on?

Motorw(h)eek > *

it’s on history at 10pm. it’s gotten good reviews and just remember it took top gear years to get it right so don’t be so quick to write off top gear america, i’ll be watching every episode unless it is completely unwatchable which it wont be.

and i’m currently watching one of clarkson’s movies to prepare lol.

it’s on 10 pm and 11pm i believe

Actually excited to watch this. I don’t know if ill like the nascar dude. Im hoping the other two still just rip on him like clarkson and hammond do to may. Everyone just needs to give the show a fair shot. However i would’ve liked to have seen Leno, Tim allen and adam corrolla.

leno is too much of a corporate shill to do a good show. Tim allen would have been interesting though.

it’s the same episode, they are just repeating it at 11pm.

DVR is set.

I dont have cable anymore. Im sure someone will upload it right after it airs, just going to have to look.

I’m going to eat a baked potato while watching this, put away my prejudices, and just laugh at these people.

That what I am trying to get at. If people can’t catch the 10pm show, they will repeat at 11pm. :thumbup

I’ll be watching it tonight. Doesn’t look as good as the original but looks like it should still be good.

I will be watching it, yelling obcenities at Tanner Foust.

I still don’t like him.

Accroding the the reviews it only gets better in the future episodes so don’t be quick to judge.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/11/tg_usa.jpg

^^ oh i just had the most sinister laugh at that :ohnoes

Okay 10 minutes in and not so bad, their voices sound like pubescent kids but other than that alright

The reason im typing is im getting fucking motion sick from the cameras…

The other top gears and any other automotive car show can manage to record in car video without the whole screen shaking like micheal jay fox is recording it so wtf?

Even some of the cameraman seem to suck :rofl