and the FXX!!! wtf?

Damn gotta go watch it now

Fxx was absolutly insane

So who’s the Stig?

yea i wont spoil it but hot damn!!!

did anyone see the previews for next week? McLaren F1 vs the Gayron! cant wait

i am! yay

Welcome to 6 months ago.

And wow…post count=6666, Location=HELL. Made me :lol.

keellll you!!!

seriously, ancient news and Schumacher is not the stig.

wtf? The new top gear season ended weeks ago.

then who is tuf guy?

Eman isn’t up to date guys…

Ben Collins

Ben Collins.

Joo fail.

Dammit Mafdarkness…

no i knew about this all, but the episode aired last night. u fucking tools

jew fail!!!

Rerun.

JOO FAIL!

In the USA… jerk

On 19 January 2009, British newspaper The Daily Telegraph ran a story claiming that they had “outed” Collins as being one of the people behind the white-suited incarnation of the Stig, at the same time noting that “Collins, from Bristol, has always denied being the Stig”.[7]
The Times, in a follow-up article, stated that the “identity of the white-suited Stig … has been an open secret within the motoring world for some years, with newspapers refraining from publishing his name, to uphold the spirit of the programme.” which concluded that “a newspaper broke with the convention to out Mr Collins, 33, after following up a story in a Bristol newspaper”.[12]
Two Bristol-based local newspapers had published articles a week earlier, on the basis of information leaked from a local art-gallery. Collins had previously commissioned a Clifton-based father and son business in September 2008, to produce a limited-edition run of 450 poster prints to be sold on at a price of £318 each.[13] Collins had initially portrayed himself as a BBC marketing executive[13] and only confirmed a more detailed connection to the Top Gear character after the signing of confidentiality agreements by the business owners.[13][14] The signed poster image showed a salt flat scene, with The Stig positioned standing on it.[14]
However, Top Gear presenter James May claimed that the Stig’s identity has not been outed and there has been speculation that there may be more than one person to be the Stig.[15]

bahahahaahaha @ this entire thread of fail. E-man you need to start using your home computer for more than jerking off and FB!!! :rofl :rofl