TOPP- Shannonville Open Drift Days

Trick’d Out Performance Parts is going to be hosting along side Shannonville Motor Speedway , Open drift days for everyone who loves drifting as much as we do. We will release the set dates and the pricing and times shortly ! AS WELL as some surprise Pro driver appearances and ride a longs. STAY TUNED!

Date: Monday May 21,2012 (Holiday)
Time: 9am to 5pm
Where: Shannonville Motorsports Park - nelson circuit
Event: DRIFTING! and lapping if you want to
Price: $85 per driver / $10 per spectator
Helmets are mandatory

UPDATE: SKID PAD: $25 for 3 hours OR $100 for Nelson track & Skid Pad combo. Skid Pad opens at 12pm

To register email: blaketrickey31@gmail.com

Follow us at : http://www.facebook.com/toppdriftdays and
http://www.facebook.com/groups/389547567731006/

or contact me directly at: blaketrickey31@gmail.com

In for prices, dates and layout!

I’m pretty sure it will be the front track Nelson layout.

Price: TBD but It should be under $90/driver for the day (hoping 7-8 hours)

Spectators: TBD but it should be under $10/person

Dates: looking at possibly 1 in April and on May 21st.

I will post to confirm for sure, hoping to get this going for cheap so more people can come out and drift. I am working directly with the owner of Shannonville since they will be the ones to make it happen. It will be put on by Shannonville Speedway but ran by myself and my people. I’ve been talking with the owner for the last day or so while he’s in Florida so he is serious about it as he is taking time from his vacation to set this up.

in for more info!

Awesome join on Facebook to keep up to date with dates, pricing and information

$90 a driver is amazing! not sure how my crew is going to feel about paying spectactor fee though… how about, sluts get in for free?

the reason there is a small spectator fee is to keep the cost of the drivers entry low. The lower the entry fee, the more drivers, the more drivers=the more spectators. $8-$10 is very minimal and not outrageous like $25 or something ridiculous, it’s going to be a full day for that price so we think it’s very minimal

i understand the theory… any thoughts on doing a bbq lunch like other hosts have done? 5 bucks a person for burger chips pop kinda thing…
I usually bring my own bbq, but lunch is a nice time for everyone to take a break, and shoot the shit with eachother

Wow. $90 for the whole day. If you stay true to that pricing, im sure the day will be packed.

But if i wanna bring my friends who are helping me lug tires theyll have to pay 10 each as well?

Just tell them they can’t spectate. strictly pit crew. lol.

I would happily pay $10 as a spectator. Just sayin

Anyone who is not a driver will have to pay $10. We need to do this to keep pricing down for drivers.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

K well first off, you prob don’t know me… but I am huge… lol I love food, so there will deff be a BBQ or some sort of canteen probably something like 2 hot dogs or 2 hamburgers or 1 and 1 + drink for $5.00

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I’m working directly with the owner of Shannonville on this and he is one of the best people I’ve ever met so hopefully we can get this going and keep it under $100 for the day per driver that is our goal. He needs to scramble numbers to see what it will cost the track to run. Plus I will personally run a canteen so he doesn’t have to pay workers to run there’s.

I really like that idea
Makes It cheaper for drivers and spectators aren’t getting a free show
If you’re a spectator and can’t pay $10 for a full day event, there’s something wrong
Plus thu usually get rides which is too good of an experience for free
Maybe the drivers should start encouraging spectators to go for ride alongs, it’s a good experience plus will draw more spectators and could possibly promote more people into the sport:)

Exactly . We will have a pro driver there doing ride alongs in his 500+whp car for $20

who is this driver? Mats?

if this does happen, pending dates, A lot of people would be down to come.

possibly :wink:

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

I hope so. I will be hearing more on April 2 about a possible april day

If you had one the last weekend of april that would be awesome. As im done university forever, and i m gonna miss driftops. ahha.

I’ll see if I can get something going either 28, or 29th for you man :slight_smile: