Torpedo Heater

F/S F/T I have an almost new propane torpedo heater for sale. I just bought it two weeks ago to run in the garage. I have only run one tank of propane through it. It’s does a really good job heating my two car garage. When the weather was down in the 50’s it made the garage a really comfortable 70 or so. The heater has nothing wrong with it. Like I said I just bought it. Originall I paid $200 for the heater and the tank so I’m looking for around $150 or so for it but make me an offer and we’ll see what happens. I’m getting rid of the heater and the tank so you wont have to go get one you will just need to exchange it for a full one. I dont really know how much that is but I think it is something like $25 to fill if you already have the tank. The only reason I am getting rid of the heater is because I dont have any electricity in the garage to run the fan so I cant use it. PM me or give me a call if you have any questions or offers. 814-460-9446. I would also be willing to trade some audio equip. for the heater. Im need a new headunit for my truck and I need a new amp for my subs. Im looking for atleast 1000 watts in the amp. Thanks.