Tow from North Buffalo to Orchard Park

Hey,

Got a surprise call that my house is closing Monday and I need to tow the track Miata from North Buffalo to Orchard Park. This might be the wrong place to post this - if so, slap me on the wrist and correct me. My faux pas.

That said, anyone feel like picking up a tow job here? Looking to have this done any time between roughly 10:30am & midnight this Monday.

909-3992 ask for Eric. He does all my towing.

864-2066 Franks Flatbed. tell him Dave Reid sent you

@Choda - I’m not sure if he still does it but he helped me out before :tup:

Empire Towing! They do great work with competitive pricing! If you still need this.

thanks but I sold the trailer and don’t tow anymore. I lost my ass for the couple years I did it but made good friends and helped a lot of nyspeeders out. :tup:

bump! Looking to get a vehicle towed just under a mile lol. Any other recommendations? Justin’s guy is down until next week, looking to get this done tomorrow. Frank’s got a better rate than Empire, but just looking to see what other options are out there.

Its a mile…wait for the sun to go down and get a tow strap

Thought about that, it is going down Genesee St. though that entire mile, might be asking for some trouble.

still the recommendation i give… his driver is an enthusiast, and board member as well. :wavey:
692-0682 is the shop number. If it needs to be an after hours Tow PM me and I can set something up.

Its a Medium Duty Flat Bed, and i have a custom set of ramps if your car is REAL low. just let us know before hand so i can bring them with.

I know tomorrow I have a full schedule of tows but i might be able to after work. If i had seen this before i left for work I would have brought the truck home.

look carefully you can see me over the cab. :stuck_out_tongue:

i did a tow strap mission with a motor-less white EK hatch being towed by an old jeep 7/10 of a mile. at night.

it was sketchy. would not recommend.

we did drive right by a city of buffalo cop and he just looked the other way, though. so that was good!

Just sent you a text.

lol! I’ve done a few of these before. The good part about city cops is that they literally don’t give a flying fuck about anything almost ever, except for rolling stop signs at traffic circles for some unknown reason.

now that there is no more TVB… they have cracked down on everything…

Big thanks to @BadnewsMike for the tow :tup: